LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sourav Sarkar (owner)     20 May 2011

Are men mentally retarded?

Sorry, for the offensive heading...but it seems like it.

There is no other way to explain it. How careless can men be when it comes to women/marriage? How can such atrocious laws like 498a and DV exist in a so called civilized society which literally can destroy a man's life in a flassh? How can men ignore this and parrot the same old line "not all women are like that"? How can such a poisonous and lecherous institution called marriage still be at large in our society and men aren't even aware of it?

These are some of the questions I never found an answer.

Sorry folks, needed to vent, a childhood friend of mine is getting married in a few weeks time. I know the predator he is currently engaged to and she will ruin his life. I did my best to stop him but to no avail. The moron just wouldn't listen. "My cupcake is different"....Yeah rigjht!!!

Why can't men just blow the head of the serpent called marriage once and for all?

Bizzare to say the least!!! Seems like we are such gluttons for punishment. No wonder feminists laugh at us and think we are just cannon fodder.

Learning

15 Replies

(Guest)

Ask your friend to marry a girl with values and who has a good reputation in society,neighbours,relatives,workplace,etc.

Ask him to focus on these qualities,instead of focussing on issues like dowry amount they will give,where will they conduct marriage ceremony,family status,etc.

PROBLEM SOLVED!

zimmerzapper (student)     21 May 2011

no need to be sorry, title of the thread is a valid question? don't blame the institution of marriage because of few rotten men and women, blame men and women instead or just women. it is because of the failing standards of society that these cases are rampant. how do you know that this woman your friend is engaged to is a predator? feminist made marriage like that in the name of preventing domestic violence. mediocrity and mental sickness is a common feature of indian society so can't expect indian women to be that intelligent.

(Guest)

I'm a feminist and I'm laughing! ;-) Luckily I didn't make the laws. Most lawmakers are men so I'm assuming that men made the laws. HAHA....I wish I could feel sorry for you but I don't!

2 Like

(Guest)

By the way, I'm sure your friend is sick of your attitude. Don't meddle with his marriage, man. Get a life (if you know what that is).

2 Like

(Guest)

Oh my God, I am starting to feel your pain. She played with your heart but married him, right? That's why you know your friend's finacee better than he knows her. Because he can't respect his smarter, wiser friend who f****d her first! Oh dear....Don't feel so bad, dude. We women are forgiving. If not her, you will find another (as long as it's not me!!) ROFL.

1 Like

Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
" https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Re-Re-Patriarchy-and-Sex-ratio-36057.asp "

no i don't think s*x ratio is the deciding factor in formulation of these laws

Originally posted by :Uma
"
Oh my God, I am starting to feel your pain. She played with your heart but married him, right? That's why you know your friend's finacee better than he knows her. Because he can't respect his smarter, wiser friend who f****d her first! Oh dear....Don't feel so bad, dude. We women are forgiving. If not her, you will find another (as long as it's not me!!) ROFL.
"

did the thread starter pm you this info? if it's anyone who should be forgiving it should be the man who is marrying her

(Guest)

aww...zimmer please let me have some fun at this guy's posts. I haven't laughed so hard in ages!

Originally posted by :Uma
" Most lawmakers are men so I'm assuming that men made the laws. Agreed but these badly thought out laws were pushed by feminists. "

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Sourav Sarkar
"
Sorry, for the offensive heading...but it seems like it.

There is no other way to explain it. How careless can men be when it comes to women/marriage? How can such atrocious laws like 498a and DV exist in a so called civilized society which literally can destroy a man's life in a flassh? How can men ignore this and parrot the same old line "not all women are like that"? How can such a poisonous and lecherous institution called marriage still be at large in our society and men aren't even aware of it?

These are some of the questions I never found an answer.

Sorry folks, needed to vent, a childhood friend of mine is getting married in a few weeks time. I know the predator he is currently engaged to and she will ruin his life. I did my best to stop him but to no avail. The moron just wouldn't listen. "My cupcake is different"....Yeah rigjht!!!

Why can't men just blow the head of the serpent called marriage once and for all?

Bizzare to say the least!!! Seems like we are such gluttons for punishment. No wonder feminists laugh at us and think we are just cannon fodder.

"

You are not wrong. (I didn't say that "You are right".)

Sourav Sarkar (owner)     21 May 2011

"how do you know that this woman your friend is engaged to is a predator?"

@zimmerzapper Four words, Single Mom by choice....I think u get the picture.Met her once in his birthday party.

"She played with your heart but married him, right?"

@Uma -  Wrong Dear!! I can spot a snake a mile away. Its a gift.

I just carefully take a safe passage letting it devor whatever foul rodent comes within range.

I guess u have a fair idea about how snakes operate.

Hope that was not too subtle.

(Guest)

I dont know that who has created this wonderful institution "MARRIAGE".

i don't understand why people give / take divorce.

Im surprised as to how a woman becomes a property /of a man like a key doll? Im surprised for what is a MANGALSUTRA? wHAT IS THIS SINDOOR? How a Miss becomes "Mrs. of Mr. so and so"?   

(Guest)

Sourav dude, I only argue with my intellectual equals, but I do sincerely feel sorry for you.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register