LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vishwa (translator)     01 September 2009

Allahabad HC urgent help wanted

I need some help in tracing back the records of an old divorce case that was brought before the Allahabad HC. Will pay reasonable expenses plus a bonus if results are obtained. Contact on my e-mail vishwa@cybertalents-india.com

Vishwa

from Rishikesh

Learning

9 Replies

(Guest)

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE

MOBILE.09325226691, 09271971251

e.mail.adv.nbsawant@yahoo.co.in

e.mail.nandkumarbs@sify.com

REGARDING YOUR MATTER TO OBTAIN COPIES PLEASE NOTE THAT

1.YOU MAY FILE AN APPLICATION FOR CERTIFIED COPIES TO THE HIGH COURT CONCERNED WITH ALL DETAILS OF NAMES OF BOTH THE PARTIES AND CASE NUMBER AND YEAR OF THE CASE/ MATTER. AND DEPOSIT NECESSARY COPY CHARGES AT THE HIGH COURT. YOUR PURPOSE WILL BE SERVED.

2.IN CASE YOU DO NOT HAVE  DETAILS OF NAMES OR CASE NUMBER OF THE SAID CASE THEN YOU MAY SEARCH ON INTERNET ON THE SAID COURT WEBSITE. WITH WHAT EVER DETAILS YOU HAVE WITH YOU .YOU WILL GET SOME DETAILS OF THE CASE AND THEN YOU MAY APPLY FOR THE COPY AS STATED ABOVE.

3.IN CASE THIS DID NOT SERVE YOUR PURPOSE THEN YOU MAY APPLY TO THE INFORMATION OFFICER OF THE HIGH COURT CONCERNED UNDER RIGHT TO INFORMATION ACT BY DEPOSITING NECESSARY FEES FOR GETING THE SAID COPY.KINDLY NOTE THAT WHAT EVER DETAILS YOU HAVE ABOUT NAMES OF THE PARTIES AND CASE NO. YEAR AND NAME OF THE COURT AND CASE TYPE CIVIL /CRIMINAL YOU MENTION EVERY THING.YOU WILL SUCCEED.

IN CASE YOU NEED ANY FURTHER HELP KINDLY SEND DETAILS OR CALL.

WITH BEST REGARDS TO YOU , YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS.

THANKING YOU 

YOURS SINCERELY

NANDKUMAR B.SAWANT.,M.COM.LL.B.(MUMBAI),ADVOCATE 

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 September 2009

Any clue (name of parties, year, name of the judge, case No.)

Kamal Grover (Advocate High Court Chandigarh M:09814110005 email:adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com)     04 September 2009

Plz provide the detail of your case like name of any party, year etc. our team can provide you detail of any case in whole India.

adv.kamal.grover@gmail.com

krishankmittal (Retired)     05 September 2009

Pl search the site detailed here

// Site Map

Categories

• No categories

SPONSOR

in

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     05 September 2009

Great. Search the whole nation without name. The gentleman is so secretive and wants all the information.

v.sreenivas sivaram (senior civil judge CUM ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER)     15 September 2009

first check the destruction of records rules see whether the records are liable for destruction if not follow Mr Nand kumar adv ise

Vishwa (translator)     17 September 2009

Thank you dear friends, for all your comments. I succeeded in obtaining some of the details that gave further references to cases in other courts. I was quite awed by the Allahabad high court, undoubtedly one of the biggest courts in Asia if not the world. There is total confusion regarding the archives and noone really knows where particular files are kept. I had to walk several kilometeres INSIDE the court complex and with my arthritic knee, took three four days to recover. Huge crowds of lawyers, air-conditioned courtrooms, large fleets of shiny new cars for the judges. I cannot but pity the litigants seeking justice here!

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     02 October 2009

GR8 ,JOB OF SEACH SITE

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     02 October 2009

We know what for U.P. is known for? It is not Uttar Pradesh. It is sarcastically called Ulta Pradesh. Great pity that land of Nehru and Shastri has been destroyed.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register