LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nidhi sharma ( student)     17 May 2011

After LLB what should I do?

I am confused that after LLB should i start practicing or only concentrate to prepare for judicial services.

Learning

6 Replies

prakash panjabi (proprietor)     18 May 2011

Hi Nidhi

That depends on your interest. If you want to start practise, it will be advisable for you to first select your area of practise and then join a senior to get exposure in the field. In case you are inclined to go for judicial services, you can prepare for the same. Ours is a corporate law firm at mumbai. For any furher guidance, you can get in touch with us at ppanjabi@rediffmail.com.

nidhi sharma ( student)     18 May 2011

thanx prakash punjabi

Thrust law group (lawyertrust)     21 May 2011

Hi Nidhi

In my point wiew you should go judicial services at least give one chance.Its great life you enjoy whole your life.

Regards Thrust law group | Phoenix divorce attorney 
To know more about us and dui attorney please visit https://www.azduilaw.com 

Naveen Kumar Shelar (Advocate & Legal Consultant)     13 June 2011

Dear Friends,

I have 9+ of Exp in Administration and Facility with MNC.

Currently I ma doing LL.B. (Final Year Student), and had 3 month of Internship experince In Delhi High Court.

Now seeking some opportunity, where I can learn and earn, I want to shap my carrier in Law, If any one help me out in getting good job.

Looking forward your help.

Thanks

Naveen

My Linkedin Profile  https://in.linkedin.com/in/naveenmanagerfacilitys

Sandeep Madapu (Student)     30 January 2013

HI all

Am Doing LLB 1st year in distance mode and from Last one year am working as Payroll Administrator in an MNC company...IS LLB useful for carrer in MNC???

bsaiprakash (Advocate)     14 November 2013

i have passed llb with second class  in october 2013 and i dont have subject knowledge and my back ground is mcom and i have passed mcom in 2009 and no work experience what i should do and i am thinking to write bank exam for legal officer which subjects i have to through for bank field please tell me

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register