Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rani_kavi0099 (Account executive )     19 May 2011

Advocate fees

Dear  Sir,

My name  is  kavita , i have  booked  one  flat in vasai road  mumbai for  which i have  hire one  lawyer from  vasai only  i  always  request  taht  lawyer  for  do teh flat registrations  on  on time  which vendor  wants , he  assure  me  at  the  time  of  first meeting  but later on when  we meet  him  he  always give  us excuses so  ,we decied to  go for  new laywer  and  we  told  earlier  one  lawyer  that  deal  has been  cancelled  ,on  the day of  registrion  we meet   each  other i.e. first  one  and  second  one  lawyer on same place registrions , the earlier  one  lawyer came  to  know  that  we have  done  registrions  and  he  is  sending  us  notice  of  demand  of  his  full  fees  of rs.3000/- for  which  he doesn't work  for  me ? now  what  is  solutions  my  second  one  lawyer  is  relax becoz  as  he is lawyer  he  can handle  me  but  what  abt us ?  the first  lawyer also  sen d notice  to  my new lawyer  also ? pls., reply  i m  trouble  or  not ?  how  he  could  do  with  us ?

Learning

10 Replies

(Guest)

you may personaly discuss the matter with said person and try to compromise the matter.good luck.

1 Like

Sir, yester day i wnet to his office  he niether entertain me  niether speck  with me  , he  say  u  come  with  prior  appointment , sir  is  the way  to  behave  with clients? if  i ask  him appointmnet he will  say  no  time  right  now , sir  comprise  is  not possible  as  lawyer is  not ready  to talk  also  , as he  doen't  do any work  we have rights  to  hire  a  new  lawyer  in case  of  imergency . pls., suggest  us   ur  advise

krishnarajpr (n/a)     19 May 2011

If your case is geniune, you can report to the BAR COUNCIL OF MAHARASHTRA with the specific name and address of the lawyer who is giving you trouble.

1 Like

sir my  case  is guniue , i m poor  not afford  two  lawyers  fees  at  one  time  at teh  time  of  flat  registrations  ?  but  the lawyer sending me  notices  and  also new lawyer  as he is  lawyer he  can  handle  himslef  but i don't have  money  to fight  against this ? i m leaving  on rent flat  right now  he is  ending  notices  on this flat ? need  advise ?

Dear  Experts ,

Please  reply  with  suitable  advise  as  i  not able  to afford  the  lawyers  fees  i can't  go  to BAR  COUNCELLING MAHARATRA  & GOA , is  any  other  way  which i  can  handle  this matter , i don't  want  to  give  truoble  both  my new laweyrs and  my  flat  onwer  where now  i  m leaving  on rented flat  yet i  have  not recevied  pocession of  my flat ,so  he is  ending  notices  on  our  both  home  ,  please  let what  can  i do  against  the  lawyer  who  hassrras  me for  fees  without  any  of  my work  done by him.

Adv Amit Kulkarni (Advocate)     19 May 2011

make a complaint to bar council of maharashtra and goa againts the lawyer. and plz try to compromise the isse first

Rani_kavi0099 (Account executive )     20 May 2011

dear  experts ,

He is not ready  to  comprise  not ready  to talk with us  when  we went n meet him in  his  office  he  nither come  from his  cablin  nor  ready  to listen

(Guest)

KINDLY NOTE THAT,

1YOU MAY SEND A DETAILED REPLY TO THE SAID NOTICE THROUGH EXPERTS MENTIONING ALL FACTS.AND REQUEST TO CLOSE THE MATTER AS YOU HAD ALREADY PAID FEES EARLIER.

2STILL IN CASE ANY CIVIL SUIT IS FILED THEN YOU MAY DEFEND THE SAME IN THE COURT MENTIONING ALL FACTS.THE COURT WILL ALSO PASS JUST AND PROPER ORDER.

3.KINDLY AVOID ANY FURTHER LITIGATIONS AND COMPROMISE THE MATTER IN CIVIL COURTS.GOOD LUCK.

1 Like

Rani_kavi0099 (Account executive )     23 May 2011

Sir i agreed with your answer but first one lawyer is not agree tp compromise  not ready  to  talk

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     23 May 2011

U give a application in Bar Council of Maharastra for that and if u know any senior lawyer u tell him for your problem i think he sloved the problem (If he know the Advocate)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register