LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Advocacy trick----If you can't convince then confuse

If you can not convince someone then confuse him--this is a trick  used by advocates so many times.

Advocates use this trick not only on Judges,opponent advocates but on their  clients also.

Please elaborate . 

Learning

6 Replies

GUDAKESH (LAW OFFICER)     18 July 2010

If you think advocacy, one of the most noble profession, has got something to do like tricks to convience and confuse, I am sorry to say that you have the wrong impression of advocates. Advocacy requires interpretation of law for proper implementation in the interest of justice.

1 Like

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     18 July 2010

Advocacy can not functions like political diplomacy that is if you can not escape set up a committee and send off those members to a long holiday. The functions of Law can not act like a political committee with long holidays.

AMIT BAJAJ ADVOCATE (ADVOCATE)     18 July 2010

I want to ask Mr Madhu that you have posted  many topics on the profession of Advocacy and all these topics represent your negitivity against the legal profession, what personal grudges  you have against this nobel profession?

(Guest)

Mr.Amit Bajaj,I do not have any personal grudge for legal professionals.

Two things----first whatsoever I write is based on my personal experiences,I am in contact with many advocates due to my business needs.I have seen them minutely,how they work,how they think etc. etc.

To tell you the truth ,I discuss all such things with them openly.Though I criticize them on so many points but I pay them respect and money both for their hard work done for my jobs.Mean to say things I express are based on my personal experiences generally.

Second thing---Our legal system is quite a failure,if it would have been a success---no need to criticize lawyers,laws,judges,legal system etc.

I express here whatsoever I feel,may be wrong may be right.

(Guest)

Mr. Amit,I have very high respect for Mr. Vijay m lawyer-------on yahoo answers, Mr. Ashutosh Jayaswal--here on LCI,Judge Shiv Narayan Dhingra--Delhi high Court.I have praised Mr M. K. Gandhi in one pf my threads.

I praise where I feel like praising,I criticize where I feel like criticizing.No personal grudge.

R.K.SUNDERRAJ (LAWYER HUBLI,KARNATAKA)     25 July 2010

Every Judgement is drawn based upon evidence and struggle put by the Advocates during the trial  therefore it is very important to note that,by confusing and playing tricks we cannot  twist or change the evidence on the record.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register