Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

npa123 (software engineer)     05 February 2012

Advice needed on rejoin - urgent

Hi Experts,

Wife family have done potency test in the past and blaimed iam impotent.

But its not true. After that due to elders we have rejoined and started the life.

Me and my wife are staying in mother in law house from last 2 months.

I have come out of the mother in law house and told wife to rejoin with me.

Because mother in law is creating problems (hell) between us. My wife is not sleeping with me

I know mother in law is the problem creator.

After that I met the lawer and filed the below cases for my safegurad.

1. Civil suite against wife partens&My parents explaining incidents happened till now and for not inerfearing in my life.

2. Threating case on MOther In law(Mother in law threating you left the house with our gold. Then I put the threat case on Mother in law for my safeguard.)

After filing the cases brother in law has come to me and asked to remove all the cases,
sister will rejoin.

Now my lawyer is telling

1.we will put the aborted case(Criminal) on mother in law then she will not get bail.

But only one condition mother in law will get the bail if my wife agrees in the court saying I only aborted , my mother not involved this.

2. We will send the RCR.

My lawyer telling we are putting criminal case on mother in law to know their intention towards rejoin.

I dont how far he is correct.

NOw my questions are.

1.What is the possibility of rejoing.?

2.What are the problems I will face If i remove all the cases and looking for rejoing?

3.What is the best solutions for rejoing and not putting  any cases on me from my wife side in future? How to safeguard from law?

4.What are conditions I have to put while removing the cases on them, that should help to me legally?

5.whether My lawyer is going in the right track?

6.How to put conditons on mother law not to intefere in my life?

My intention is to rejoin if I dont have any legal issues in future.

Iam thinking to tell to my wife family like I will remove all the cases If I dont have any issues in future.

Please suggest above  I dont know how to move further.

Learning

10 Replies

npa123 (software engineer)     05 February 2012

Hi Experts,

Please help me for my questions

Hem Raj (advocate)     05 February 2012

hi

the best way is that u should rejoin and start a new life again.

u will find  nothing in legal proceddings.

coz women have more legal rights than a man.

if once she started filing case , u would  stay no where before her.

so try to avoid ur mother-in-law and keep ur wife out of her access.

women have no mind .

sympathy with u

thanks

**Vikram** (Managing Partner)     05 February 2012

"if once she started filing case , u would  stay no where before her"

I disagree with you....if the allegations are false, and if you good a good fight...she will not be able to stand before you...

Vikram

1 Like

npa123 (software engineer)     06 February 2012

Thanks for your reply.

I would like to rejoin but what about their mind set after removing all the cases.

Please answer below questions.

1.What is the possibility of rejoing.?

2.What are the problems I will face If i remove all the cases and looking for rejoing?

3.What is the best solutions for rejoing and not putting  any cases on me from my wife side in future? How to safeguard from law?

4.What are conditions I have to put while removing the cases on them, that should help to me legally?

5.whether My lawyer is going in the right track?

6.How to put conditons on mother law not to intefere in my life?

Please Help me with your answers, waiting for your reply

Please Help me with your answers, waiting for your reply

ravindra (Analyst)     06 February 2012

dont remove all the cases put condition to your wife that live with me for 2-3 years then we will see your and your mother behaviour and then decide for removal of cases.

thanks

ravindra sonavane

Thanks for update.

Is there any other option to rejoin with wife with legal condtions.

Amit Mishra (pa)     06 February 2012

dear npa

1--1st of all,keep in mind court cases are not llike carrom or ludo ,you will play like anything.

2--happy married life need feeling and emotions,which you are erasing by starting court cases.

3--in one other post,you had stated that you have s*xual relations ith your MIL,now here you hiding that fact..

so, i request you not to waste time of learned members here in forum by hiding facts..try to decrease court cases,care your wife,stay happy

RAJENDRA (ADVOCATE)     07 February 2012

THIS UNFORTUNATE EVENT CAN HAPPEN IN ANYONE'S LIFE ANYTIME. NEVER WITHDRAW A CASE ONCE FILED. ALSO FILE FOR RESTITUTION OF CONJUGAL RIGHTS ON THE GROUND OF DESERTION AND CRUELTY BY YOUR WIFE AND MOTHERINLAW.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register