Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shridhar Patil (Student)     25 May 2012

Abusive letter to my sister family

I need some urgent advice.

My sister got married 2 months back in a distant town. My family has some differences & fights with 3-4 people in my town. My sister's new family is recieving unknown letters telling very false allegation, bad, absurd & abusive & false character allegation about my sister. Her family as well as neigbours and some people in town are also recieving such letters.

We dont know who is writing. These letters are written so as to break my sister's family life. These letters I saw is taken computer printout & address of her husband is also taken from computer printout. The letter has been posted in same town not from my town. It has not mentioned about "From" address.

Please give urgent advice.

1. Is there anyway to find the culprit ?

2. Is there way to take some police action against unknown person ?

3. What else we should take precaution and offensive action ?

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     25 May 2012

File a complaint before the police.

AJAY TIWARI (4tiwari@gmail.com)     25 May 2012

Envalop will be having finger print of postman, person posting it & person Printing it. find-out the culprit with help of UID department as they r collecting finger prints also. If not possible, Bhgwan hi maalik hai. Police ko bolo finger print check kare jiske upar aapko sak hai.ofcourse kuchh logo ke liye , Aapko buraa to banna hi paregaa.

manpreet Singh (student/LO)     26 May 2012

If i were in ur place i will hire a private eye for the job.. ask him to look for solid proofs as to from where the letter are coming and then go to the police.. u cant leave things to the police since they can be shoddily conduct an inquiry here.

Shridhar Patil (Student)     05 June 2012

Once more letter recieved by neighbours & people in town of my sister.

Letters are posted in same town of my sister. If they had been posted from my town then we could had suspected some people here.

My relatives are not willing to go to police station due to their family status. Even older people from our family do not think it is useful.

Fingerprint and all I wont see will be much worth. There are lot of suspect, letters are computer printout & person we suspect has done it is il-literate to use computer. He must have done with help of some other unknown person.

We thought of private detective but looks like it wont be useful. Since we tried with help of relatives & friends.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register