Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manu (advocate)     12 September 2009

498A PLS HELP

sirs

my client is arrested by the police yesterday and booked under section 498a, 506 read with 34 of ipc.

he was produced before the magistrate. i moved bail application and also interim bail application. he is remanded till 24-9-09 but matter is posted for monday for hearing on interim application.

pls help me with citations wherein it is held that interim bail application shall be allowed liberally. or

the court shud adopt liberal approach in granting bail in respect of offences under 498a ipc.

Learning

4 Replies

PJANARDHANA REDDY (ADVOCATE & DIRECTOR)     12 September 2009

PLS LET ME KNOW THE WHEN THEY GOT MARREIED, AGE OF ACCUSSED,QUALIFICATION,SOCIAL STATUS WITH AVAILABLE DETAILS...ALONG WITH WIFES

Adinath@Avinash Patil (advocate)     12 September 2009

You can argue on the point of granting of bail is  rule & refusing bail is exceptional.

1 Like

DD Sathe (Contract Management)     13 September 2009

One of my fiend is apprehensive of complaint under 498A by wife of his nephew. He is PSU employee and no way conneted with the case except attending marriage and occasional social visits. He is worried if he will be arrested which may lead to his suspension.

Is he comes under definition of relative?

PARTHA P BORBORA (advocate)     13 September 2009

yes he comes under the the defination of relatives. if he is named as accused of the case he shuld apply for a pre arrest direction U/438 Cr.P.C.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register