Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shiva (sales)     21 July 2011

498A and DVC.....petition wants to bring for trial

Hi friends...

I was trapped in false 498a and DVC cases. In my DVC case affadavit is submitted by other party claiming that they have given huge amount of dowry , gold and other articles. I have document issued by father in law office that he has not given dowry or gold on hhis daughter marriage.

my question is what application/petition i have to file in the court to bring my father in law and wife  for trial for 498a and DVC cases.

next week  I have DVC case ....what application/petition  i have to file after they submitted affidait to bring them for trial.

Is there any chance  I Can put conunter case on them.

Learning

4 Replies

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

My deep sympathy is with you

They are prosecutors and you are the defendants First you have to get rid of the charges bu nullifying the claim by filing W.S before the court along with supporting documents.It can be decided after the order gone in your favor Thereafter only you can take further recourse

All the best

shiva (sales)     21 July 2011

Thanks Ms Liberal

Can you please ellaborate what is W.S which I need to file in court?

Ms Liberal (others)     21 July 2011

W.S means the written statement under CPC . The copy of petition/complaint has been served to you  through court Then you have to file its reply along with affidavit along with supporting documents you want to rely and the serve the same to the OP and the matter may be posted for arguments

Avnish Kaur (Consultant)     21 July 2011

yes , but u need to do it fast. for more details visit 498a.org

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register