Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahesh Chudasama (Back-Office Executive)     20 January 2012

498a

Respected All,

My name is Mahesh Chudasama. I am living in Rajkot with my Brother. My father is Peon in State Bank of India  & my Family lives in Veraval-Somnath a small town of Gujarat. My Sister married in 2005.at that time as per tradition my father gave her some Gold jewellery & other things.After 1year my sister delivered a boy & after then her husband & her inlaws started abusing her & asking my father a flat in town & More money. My father is a peon & he can't give them what they want. so they threw my sister out with her child. When she came to our house we came to know that her husband & her inlaws used to hit her for a long time.so we filed a case of 498a against them. But My siter's siter in law is a well known advocate in my town so she filed a case against my father & my brother & she also filed a case against my family about hitting her brother.she has good relations with Police,Judges & other well known person in town. so from that day she is harassing my family with her contacts. my sister's husband & his younger brother(age 28) often hit my brother & father & threaten my family to take the 498a back.When we go to police ,They don't listen us as you know that we live in a small town & a corrupt nation when my sister's inlaws can give money to police & other persons to do their work.I & my Brother came rajkot for peace but my father is still getting harassed by them on regular basis.It has been almost 6yrs & still we have not got the justice. we are in such situation that niether we can cry nor we can die. My father has been many time admitted at hospital due to his health problems he has almost lost hope & now a days we are giving him treatment from a psychiatrist. My family's life has been Hell from last 6 years. Almost 2 to 3 lacs have been spent in this procedure including Fees of Advocates & hospital expenses.Mysister's husband has told my father that he will murder my father & my family if we will not take case of 498a & I think if they will not kill my father, My father suicide because of mental torture. My father is 57 years old & he can't live with these things. We are not demanding for any money of alimony & other things. we just need our life back with peace. So it is kindly requested to give us a way to proceed ahead.

Learning

14 Replies

Sanjeev (Lawyer)     20 January 2012

when you dont intend to take anything out of the case that has been filed by you then why dont you take back your case and ask them to withdraw the cases they filed on your family and let your sister take a mutual consent divorce.

This will end all the litigations and both families can be in peace.

Mahesh Chudasama (Back-Office Executive)     21 January 2012

Sir,

We have already tried for the same but they dont want to take theri case back as their only intetion to harass my family. My father's income is the main source of  my family income otherwise we have thought to leave the town & settle down somewhere else. My father has applied for job transfer but My father has only 2-3 yeard left for the job so job transfer is not possible. We are from middleclass family & without doing job my father has no option left. 

We have mailed to DSP of the district but we haven't got any satisfied answer. Without doing anything my family has to attend  each date at Court & when even being guilty they have not attended any date at court because there is an advocate in their family. I want to know that how much time this case will take to reach to the result.

can anyone please tell me how much time this case will take to reach to the result??? 

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     21 January 2012

Pl ask your advocate to search last weeks citation of Bombay High court in this matter and produce it in the court.

(Guest)

Bro .... take back 498a, move out of mess and stay in peace !!

Mahesh Chudasama (Back-Office Executive)     23 January 2012

Respected Aakash,

You have advised to take 498a back. We have lived each day with fear & harassment. we are broken mentally even though you advice this. 

Are human rights so cheap in our country??????

(Guest)
unfortunately, we are living in the most corrupt nation of the world...... where human rights are often considered tooooo small in front of power of money. just tell me one thing.... what have you got out of court cases and what type of releif are you expecting?? my experience says that the one who looses the court case is a looser as well as the one who wins it. so why bother?? focus on positive things and you will be alright with time.... maintain mental peace and support your family.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     24 January 2012

If parties want to fight despite knowing the results, no one can help them.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

harassed.by.498a@gmail.com

Mahesh Chudasama (Back-Office Executive)     24 January 2012

Shonee Ji,

We don't want to fight but other party wants to harass us. what would you advice us on this matter???

We have filed 498a before 6 yrs, still how many time  will this case  take?

(Guest)

Sorry to say but sounds a bit dodgy to me ..... As per your version they are well - off people with contacts .  They are influential too and if they are after dowry ,it is a common sense that  how much are they gonna get out of peon's family ??? If 498a is running for the past 6 years .. their whole family might have gone through a police / judicial remand as well . Am i right ??.... It more or less looks like an ego clash , than a dowry issue.

What are they earning by bribing police and other persons ?? Maybe thay are taking revange by harassing you and satisfying their ego . Please do the root cause analysis yourself to understand the facts behind your situation and take the positive steps keeping in mind your family's future and most importantly your sister's son's future .

Mahesh Chudasama (Back-Office Executive)     25 January 2012

Sam Sir,

Let me tell you , I have mentioned that they are people with good contacts . They take advantages of their contacts ,As we know in India, Name of the political person is enough to rule any specific area & as I mentioned we are from a small town of Gujarat, Police  & other  persons sales their soul on 5000 to 10000 rs. which is not a hugh amount for them.

My father is having 2 house in town so they want one of them & You are getting this that how mych they will get  from a peons family but they dont...

They have not gone through any  police / judicial remand , They dont even go to the court on the date given by court  because my sister's sister in law is advocate herself & She oftenly says that she is having law & order in her pocket.

Untill i get any good job at any other town, I can't even shift my family at other town.

Mahesh Chudasama (Back-Office Executive)     25 January 2012

Respected JSDN,

my advocate has said that he will tell me soon about the last weeks citation of Bombay highcourt but can you please give me brief discripttion about it.

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     25 January 2012

Dear,

If you started the fight, you should have guts to take it to the logical end. Being the de-facto complainant, you can move higher court for time-bound disposal of the case.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Mahesh Chudasama (Back-Office Executive)     27 January 2012

Shonee ji,

My advocate is city based & He might be pressurized by other party. It  would be really helpful if you can give me any idea to file this case in High Court of Gujarat. & If i choose any other advocate for this case, what will be approx fees for it??

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     30 January 2012

No case can be filed in HC.

And I have no idea about the prevailing fee in Gujrat.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register