Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

R.V.Shivakumar (ACCOUNTS OFFICER)     12 December 2014

Property to be registered into my name

Dear Sir/Madam,

First I would like to inform to you that, No issues or disuptes for Property

I may get  from my family. very soon  What is procedure to be do for transfer to My name and live.

My  Father had died  on  15.12.2013  he had built the property  square feet 25x 40 measure site @ bangalore for his own source of funds. Ground floor given to rented out its 2BHK  and first floor I am living there on first floor  1bhk  ( further  to be built for  hall, one room ,pooja room)

The Will written by Father before he dies.  at present is  Sole owner of the property is my mother.  He had mention one column she wish to accept  to gives the property and its documents  into 3rd son name no issue.

According to will she ready to act or do now.

What is the procedure I can be do  said the property  documents are in the favour or late my father names. So he no more. I was brother to my parents as 4th child  i am third and last son. Before 3 births and after me  are 

1 birth  daughter elder sister,

2nd  birth  (elder son)

3rd birth  (second son)

4th  ( third son and me)

and 5th birth  daugher ( younger sisster)

matter  is the property documents to be transfered to my name and apply for home loan in the bank  to contruct vacate place on the first floor

question is how to transfered to property documents to my name and how to apply and get home loan from banks.

Please suggets to me. 

please email to me all procedure  to this email shivakumara0202@gmail.com 

Regards 

RV Shivakumar

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register