LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shanmuga perinban   16 September 2018

promotion seniority Regarding

Iam writing this letter to get clarification regarding the seniority. Few freshers who took charge of their designation after me are being given promotion earlier than me. They become my senior eventhough I took charge of the current designation before them. When asked about this I was informed that they were given the seniority because they were recruited before me but the initial process for all the formalities took late due to which they took charge after me. This does not look convincing. Please explain how can a person joining to the current designation, as of me, joining after me can become my senior. They all were recruited on general quota and not through sc/st quota.
Kindly look into this matter.

Learning

4 Replies

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     16 September 2018

Dear querist,

You may approach senior management of your organization for clarification of your query.

Deepak Joshi & Associates

Djaa.legal@gmail.com

Mb/whatsapp +919456777600

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     16 September 2018

Are you selected with those candidates in direct recruitment?  If it is correct, at the time of selection of candidates, the list will be prepared basing on merit and roster point wise.  Then posting orders will be issued to all the selected candidates on a date under instructions to join the post within 30 days usually.  In those circumstances the seniority will be fixed as per list of selected candiates.  that means if 10th candidate joins duty on the very next day and the 1st candidate joins duty after 20 days but his senioirty will not be changed and he will be in 1st position and the 10th candidate position will be 10th though he joined early.  Hence consult with your higher authorities.

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     17 September 2018

When you are seeking clarification/solution, then you have to naturally come out with full and clear facts.  You have not come out with complete facts so far.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     21 September 2018

you have not even mentioned whether you are govt employee

you have also not mentioned which stream of recruitment you are and which streatm other persons are

you have not intimated the year of selection of your and others.

No fuirtful advise can be given.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register