Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bhalchandra R (DYM)     10 June 2014

Possession of premises on expiry of registered agreement

Respected Sir / Madam,

We had given our flat on leave & licence basis for 2 years in Maharashtra. Now it is going to expire on 31st August 2014. During the period of agreement, most of the time, we had tough time while recovering monthly rent. Many times the cheques given by him ( agreement was between him & me but payment made by him vide his wife's cheques/bank account) were bounced. Most of the time, payment of monthly rent was made after the due date  written in agreement.

Now in the beginning of May-14 I had sent him a mail saying that the agreement is going to expire on 31st August 2014 & so to vacate the premises by 31st August 2014. But he is trying to convince me that since he is going get possession of his new flat by Dec-14, asking me to allow him to stay for further upto Dec-14. But after having such bad experience of him,I am afraid to give him any extention.

Can we get back the possession of our flat peacefully or can he give any trouble? what additional precausion we should take so that we can get back the possession of flat on time.

Please advice,

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register