Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kunal   28 November 2015

Perjury u/s 340 crpc for dv & crpc 125

Dear Experts,

Fighting for DV & CRPC 125 case. We have asked the greedy wife to file the detailed affidavit to show her well versed academic background to judge so we can move on to reject her interim nd also to file PERJURY u/s 340 CrPC againt them for filing my wrong salary under the oath. 

Questions :

1) Can i file Section 340 against them as they have mentioned my salary is 50 lakh per annum but my salary is lesser. While i was in abroad for official visit, my father in law has visited my office in india before filing the case and confirned my salary ,designation and job location. I have details of his name , phone number, date and signature in my office VISITORS REGISTER and my boss has emailed my stated that my FIL has confirmed my salary , and job location ,Yet my boss has resigned few months back but still have that EMAIL. On the basis of this ground shall i move ahead to file perjury case against them ?  What are demerits & merits if i file the same ?

Please advise...

Learning

7 Replies

Born Fighter (xxx)     28 November 2015

Case for Perjury will not stand. Your FIL can claim that apart from your salary you get money in cash from other business activities/investment. Dont waste your time on this, rather gather proof of wife's qualifications and work exp

What is her qualification and overwork exp?? Is she working now ?

Lay hands on her CV from online Job portals and present the same to the court. If you need help for free then PM me her email id n i will send you her CV if present on any job portal. iF YOUR WIFE IS WELL EDUCATED AND CAPABLE TO EARN THEN SHE SHOULD NOT SIT IDLE BUT WORK. There are many HC rulings that disallows maintenance for educated/experienced women unless there is a huge gap between the couples income.

kunal   28 November 2015

Thanks for the revert dear.

Wife has done BA, MA, MBA, B.ED AND M.ED. She was working before and after marraige yet no idea whether she is working now or not.However i have her solid proof of her all the academic qualification but doesnt have her resume.

Also, my boss has emailed me stated that my FIL  has visted and confimed my salary which is exact the same in my bank statement and in salary slip. Then why the hell he has mentioned my salary higher in petition ? would it not help me to file 340?? and i know she is working but doent have the proof but we have stated in arguments that she is working and we have the proof of her worrk and asked the opposite part to file the detailed affidavit so we can file 340. Now her lawyer has started delaying the case and asked for 20lakhs to end the case :) 

Is that a right strategy and hope it would work

Born Fighter (xxx)     28 November 2015

Few Observations and interpretations 

1. Merely stating in arguments that you have proof of your wife work employment will not convince the court, court relies on documentary evidences at stage of Interim maintenance. Just arguments are not enough
  2. However it seems your wife is scared and presumes you have gathered all evidences of her employment.....may be
  3. MOST IMPORTANT - I would suggest present documentary evidences of her employment to make your case strong, she will reduce the 20L amount further. Submit the CV and call the Online job portal company as a witness to confirm her CV on their portal/records.......
  4. There are few HC judgements where on proper application of the husband the court can ask both the parties to submit their financial documents on AFFIDAVIT........since you dont have anything to hide you should do this immediately.

ALWAYS REMEMBER FAMILY COURT IS WHERE THE FOUNDATION/ BASICS OF YOUR CASE ARE DISCUSSED/ TRIED....LEAVE NO STONE UNTURNED TO PROJECT YOUR EFFORTS IN EXPOSING YOUR WIFE'S LIES BY PRODUCTION OF EVIDENCES/ APPLICATIONS.

Also do not expect  justice to be delivered by FC easily as laws are in favour of women........HC are the places where decisions of maintenance denials to employed and lazy wife's are delivered (on merits)

1 Like

kunal   28 November 2015

@ Born Fighter ..

Truly said and thanks for the revert. 

Small questions ..   .. let me send ...PM to you 

kunal   28 November 2015

@Yentede Banta

MUTUAL DIVORCE...........hahahahahahhahaha.. big laugh

I am fighting the case since lst 3 years to bend them down not for Mutaul divorce.. Anyways Kudossssssssss to your MCD advise... Shame on you !!

kunal   28 November 2015

@Yentede Banta 

I agree with you brother but...

"Its not the will to WIN, but the WILL to prepare to WIN that makes the difference "

Sidharth   25 December 2015

This type of lying does not come under perjury. 

Agree with born fighter

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register