online horse betting

Hi,

I am business man from coimbatore and i am interested in horse racing.But due to business travels i am unable to do betting on most days.I heard about online horse betting,immediately i checked in internet whether this is legal or not.But there is no clear idea about this.

Please confirm whether online horse betting for indian races is legal as per tamilnadu and indian govt laws.

If yes then i will start online betting.For that again i have some doubts, which are

To do online betting i has to open an account with skrill(www.skrill.com) and transfer money from bank account to skrill acount then transfer from skrill to bettiing site(www.racebets.com).

And please confirm this procedure is also legal or not ?

Thank you.

It’s unfortunate that you don’t have time for horse racing, I’m not very good at understanding the issue, but betting on this sport is one of the main for me, I started to get involved in this sport for a long time and I started betting on this site https://1xbet.ng/en/ , I was able to earn very good money on it and provide myself with a very good life.

Greetings,

The issue of online gambling as per Indian laws still remains a grey area which is yet to be adjudicated by courts of India. However, inferences can be drawn from the orders passed by the Court.

The situation with online betting in India is not 100% clear. Officially, betting and gambling are illegal in India. However, no laws specifically make online betting illegal. The Public Gambling Act, 1867 is a central legislation that prohibits all games of chance except lotteries and games of skill.

Online Gambling laws in India prohibit betting or wagering and any act which is intended to aid or facilitate the same. Gambling being a State subject differ from state to state.

There are two types of games: a game that requires skills to play and a game that doesn’t require any skill to play. Betting or gambling on games that don’t require any skills to play i.e. games that are purely based on luck is illegal in India. But, games that require a certain set of skills to play are allowed in terms of betting

After going through your query, in my opinion, horse race betting is legal in Tamil Nadu according to the famous case Dr. K.R. Lakshmanan vs State Of Tamil Nadu. Supreme Court held that horse racing is a game that requires skill.

I hope this helps.

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu