Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yasaswi gomes (.)     23 September 2021

Old college

Hi,

I studied a cheap MBA in a college. I don’t like my lecturers now. I think they are defaming all students through uneducated b.com police,  also might be letting the corporate Hr know that their students are uneducated and don’t give them a hike, 

I called up the college one day and asked them ‘are my certificates originals or not?’. They said, everything is real. I asked another old lecturer the same, even he said your qualified. But I suspect a defamation case here, where they will tell your super in front of me and tell everyone that I am stupid behind my back. 

Should I give a police complaint to investigate? Or what can be done to satisfy my suspicions? 

This city Guntur is good morning n education for intermediate, but I can’t trust the whole city as there loads of criminals as well. The same way, I studied n Visakhapatnam as well, loads of complaints about low quality education or lower satisfactions. 

I am so famous, that people are tail gating me and defaming me. I don’t even have any bad habits, If I find out who they are, I’ll get abnoxious or transgressive on them for irritating me. I am planning to hit my ex-employer’s as well LOL 😂 if the defamation doesn’t stop. 

Ignore any errors.

2 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     24 September 2021

No need to blame any body. Authorities will lookafter administrative problems. Students have to put interest Apart from some specific industry-relevant methods, try these general ways to gain more knowledge: Be Curious. Reading. Research. Listening. Writing. Teach Others. Practice. Be Thirsty and Willing.
1 Like

yasaswi gomes (.)     24 September 2021

I better go to a psychologist once. Cause I am seeing criminals, police, politicians and other employees in my mind while slipping into sleep. I thInk this is clairvoyance and telepathy that I can connect sometimes. All the bad things they speak, especially uneducated vile men, I am able to grasp what they are saying about me in my mind.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query