LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shivamtillu   05 January 2016

Notice regarding bond signing

I have a query with which if you can help, it would be a great help.
I was working with a company in Noida for past 17 months and i had signed a bond of personal 3 years of  Rs. 2 lakhs. I have left the company by resigning (for better career opportunity )over e-mail and i have also sent the hard copy of the resignation back in november month only. Now today i got a notice from a lawyer firm which is probably due to the bond which i had signed but my mother did not receive the letter and returned it back. Now I have a few points which i would like to highlight which show the unprofessional attitude of the company towards me.
1) i was working under probation for past 17 months without any confirmation. It is clearly mentioned in the appointment letter that after 6 months the employee will be confirmed in written. Further, the employee will be under probation until confirmed in writing.
2) The company reserves the right to terminate the employee without any notice during the probation.
3) The copy of bond was not provided to me. When i asked, the company told me that they do not provide the bond copy.
4) The company had sent me to italy for 2 weeks calling it for training purpose but i did not receive any training as such. Only discussion took place regarding the products. No new machines or techniques were taught.
5) In the appointment letter also, there is a point which says that both the parties can terminate the contract of employment by one month notice or one month salary in lieu thereof. But no points for resignation was stated for people under probation. I was ready to give one month salary in lieu buti did not receive ay reply from my previous employers. 
What are the possible options for me ? Do i need to respond or go back for any settlement. I had also sent a letter to the company regarding their attitude but i didn't receive any reply. Thanks.
Regards,
Vishal Srivastava

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register