Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shruti (student)     19 June 2013

Need urgent help i am writ petitioner my father has register

hello , 

I want guidance in my father's case,he has registered case as writ petitioner which is disposed by high court, the case main details are:

1> he was cheated in granting the tender by pradhikaran, the tender was granted to the person who had no experience for the work of pipeline (although he had submitted false documents,copy of documents of work experience is wid my father which was submitted by the person who got tender)

2> he was not having enough F.D amount to submit it for security on his own name as per the nomes (he and his friend has submitted the joined F.D) whereas the tender was filled on the single person name.

3> all the documents needed for proving the case against the forgerians are wid my father but our advocate has now backstabbed us and the case is disposed in high court please do help for what all we can do to reopen the case . 

Learning

2 Replies

Vrushank Soni (Student)     19 June 2013

Its little complicated but If you have valid evidence(s) then you can appoint another lawyer. but only if you or your father have valid and strong evidence(s)

Daksh (Student)     20 June 2013

Dear Shruti,

As the fact of your father's writ petition suggest already the High Court has adjudicated the matter and passed the order against your father.  Whatever might be the reason even if you wish to reopen the case new facts needs to be broght on record which may not be possible in review jurisdiction or through Letters Patent Appeal.  It is advisable that you file a RTI to the concerned department and then got served a new Legal notice and based on the reply of the same got file a new Writ Petition stating the fact that previously the petition was filed but now new facts have emerged for which reason you are approaching the court again.  Hope this may be helpful for your father to get justice.

Best regards

Daksh

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register