LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

prabhakar Prabhu   13 March 2023

Need to file pil in madras high court

Hello Sir.

I filed a petition to remove stone bund as per The Tamilnadu Panchayat act 1994 under section 128 for following reason

1. Stone bund is people safety issue. Details shared in attachment 

2. This stone bund is obstructing us to use the Panchayat road built by the government of Tamilnadu . Details shared in attachment 

My CM Cell petition is rejected giving wrong report by Taluk administration and also project my petition in a wrong way

I need to file PIL for this petition. Please support 


Prabhakar. C


 3 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     13 March 2023

you can file a writ of mandamous in high court for executing work by the govt. 

1 Like

Pankaj (Student)     13 March 2023

Even a simple letter or a postcard addressed to the Chief Justice of India or the Chief Justice of a High Court may suffice. The court may then choose to take cognizance of the letter and convert it into a PIL as in the case of Rural Litigation & Entitlement Kendra, Dehradun vs. State of Uttar Pradesh [(AIR 1989 SC 594).

SC takes it under Art 32 and HC under article 226 of constitution.  

Also check the SC guidelines before filing the same.

Attached File : 934489 20230313143219 pilguidelines.pdf downloaded: 4 times
1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 March 2023

Other than the PIL, there could be alternate remedies such as Ombudsman, Human Rights Commission, oven the local civil court (after serving due Notice under Section 80 CPC)

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query