LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Meenal Amit Chaphekar   08 February 2021

Nc and application has been registered but police demands

As per delay in possession due to some stay order since last 5 years. My client and his wife started severe harrasement from last 2 years and 50 lakhs refunds against his investment amont of Rs 12.5 lakhs only.  Finally my husband decided to registered complaint and we have submitted application and NC has been registered. But Senior police meet us and demand lakh of money to solve this issue in one day but after we had not accepted his demand he told to leave police station and called opposite party to register complaint against us.  We also have a received copy and NC. Flat transactions done in fully cash from opposite party in 2015 and only notarized agreement done. Now opposite party wife is ready to cross complaint against us with false statement that my husband is calling her and harrased her and the property transaction is fraud. 

Now what to do. If they filled complaint against us as we already registered first.  Please suggest as soon as possible.

Senior Inspector may help opposite party to register complaint as we had not accepted his offer due to lack of funds. Please guide what to do. ??

Learning

1 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 February 2021

What do you mean by "As per delay in possession due to some stay order since last 5 years. My client and his wife started severe harrasement from last 2 years and 50 lakhs refunds against his investment amont of Rs 12.5 lakhs only."? 

How he is the client? What sort of harassment? Please post complete facts.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register