LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

nagaraja (agent)     07 May 2012

My son's cast change in school register

Sir/Madam, My son is studieng 3rd std in bangalore. While joining I gave wrong CAST. Now i want to change that which helps future employement.  

Our original Cast is GANIGA. But in school I registered as Lingayat.

Now what is the procedura to change?

where will I get related Document?

Pl help me regard this.

Learning

4 Replies

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     07 May 2012

You can get the certificate from the President of Ganiga Samaj, if it is there in Bengaluru.  If not you will have to obtain it from the Tahasildar.  After obtain the certificate you produce before the school authroties, if they accepted it then itz ok, otherwise you will have to file a suit for mandatory injunction against the Govt., of Karnataka Rep., by Deputy commissioner of the Dist.,, DDPi ( Deputy Director of Public instructions) by following the procedure u/s 80 of C.P.C.

(Guest)

HAVE YOU  OR YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS HAS CASTE CERTIFICATE. IF YES- THAN MADE NOTARY AFFIDAVIT AND ENCLOSED THAT CASTE CERTIFICATE. APRODUCED IT BEFORE SCHOOL AUTHORITY.

THEY WILL MADE CHANGE.

ALSO MENTION THAT BY DEFAULT WRONG CASTE HAS MADE IN RECORD.

nagaraja (agent)     08 May 2012

Thank you very much for Ur reply sir. I will try to get it from GANIGA samaja. If they decline to give I will collect it from Tahasheeldar. My native is from RON taluk, Gadag dist. But now settled in Bangalore from 14 years. Which taluk Tahasheeldar should I collect Certificate pl help me sir.

Thank you.

Nagaraj.  

nagaraja (agent)     08 May 2012

Sir thank you for Ur reply.

I will ask my parents and proceed further.

Thank u again.

Nagaraj.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register