Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

poonam khurana   25 December 2019

my parents are controlling me & mentally abusive me.

im 22 & my parents are not letting me do what i want as a career what action i can take?

Learning

5 Replies

TGK REDDI   25 December 2019

No action; act as you like.

1 Like

Adv Deepak Joshi +917017821512 (Advocate)     26 December 2019

you are free to choose your ways
1 Like

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     26 December 2019

The world is wide and wild also, and being woman you have to decide what is best and who wants your welfare and who can really help you with sincerity.

1 Like

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     26 December 2019

Since you are an adult and able to take decisions on your own and if you have sources to sustain you expenses, you can leave the house and look for the ways to develop your career and future in the manner you may desire to carve it. 

You can decide about the next course with the hints provided here.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     26 December 2019

Before you can choose the right career, you must learn about yourself. Your values, interests, soft skills, and aptitudes, in combination with your personality type, make some occupations a good fit for you and others completely inappropriate.

Use self-assessment tools, and career tests to gather information about your traits and, subsequently, generate a list of occupations that are a good fit based on them. Some people choose to work with a career counselor or other career development professionals who can help them navigate this process.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register