LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAVI........ (NA)     16 September 2016

Maintenance case & domestic voilence

If the wife has filed maintenance case and domestice voilence case against me. She is not living with me for last 2 years. We married 8 yrs ago. I had two daughters. Elder with me and younger with her. Recently due to the conspiracy of my lawyer, a non bailable warrant had been issued and i got arrested for that suffered 1 month remand and also need to pay 25 percent of due. In these senerio i dont want to continue my married life with her. She dont want to live with me neither wants to give me divorce. She only want maintenance for life and stay at paternal home and enjoy the life.

I have two option in mind

1) File divorce case against her and get seperated and pay maintenance monthly or one time.

2) Go underground with my family in other city without the knowlege of any person and dont pay any maintenance nothing and forget everything.

Please guide which one to follow

Learning

10 Replies

sai narayana   16 September 2016

First option is MCD (Mutual Consent Divorce) if you have plans for remarriage else forget about it.

Your Second option depends on your ability and circumstances.

Sachin (N.A)     16 September 2016

Why you havn't file divorce against her

Because the lawyer told us that the husband cannot file divorce within 2 years of seperation

Sidharth   16 September 2016

Wrong........ All the provision of HMA ( Hindu marriage act) are gender equal.

No party can file divorce petition befor completion of  1 year of marriage

I dont think so...our indian law is so pathetic, all the benefits and power is with women. Husband is always at the mercy of his wife. If this things continue, i am sure then in future husband will start killing his wife to settle all problem at once and to get replief from all the fake cases and torture.

ambrish (service)     16 September 2016

Dear.....You have two daughters ...one is with you and another is with her. What a mess you and your wife has created !!! Imagine the effect of all this rubbishness on their tender mind. 

remember divorce is a game where both the parents  looses and child is the victim. 

Regards

Ambrish

I agree with Mr. Ambrish, that is one of the reason i was silent for 2 years. But now the things getting worse and its affecting my daugther. So these two option come in my mind.

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     16 September 2016

Why relief is granted in CRPC 125 and   DV act   because you start accusing the wife and finding fault.

NO LAW SAYS MARRIAGE SHOULD BE BROKEN. NO COURT WILL ORDER ANY RELIEF AGAINST YOU IF YOU CAN PROVE THAT YOU ARE A LOVING DUTIFUL HUSBAND.

You are paying maintenance and for non payment you have gone in jail for one month.Still after going to jail your liability is not waived. Even if you get DIVORCE your this liability will not go. It will be like cancer life long.

Now change the role. Bring few CD s of your favorite actor and see his defferent films and watch how effortlessly he  changes  roles  and act as if in real life.

Just like actors start behaving like a duty bound faithfull husband. Apply in the court  THAT  there may be some misunderstaning othwerwise you love your wife like nothing else in life. You will keep her in the manner she likes. Whatever complaints if  there will be sorted out. ON YOUR  PART YOU HAVE NO COMPLAINT AT ALL AGAINST HER.

Mood of court will change, the court will order reunion, if she does not obey than no order can be passed against you.

If she comes be most political.  Appoint a house manager. Bring a lady from rural area , she will serve you and will remain like a furniture in the house. Give her all the powers of money and decisons relating to your home. Wife may complain initially but here is your test. Be political . Go on hammering the idea  that  it is for her good , that it is for the deciplene in the house that it is for the better future for her and the children.

If you do not loose temper , do not abuse and  if you  can keep calm your wife will have to remain like a servant in the house . If she looses temper abuses breaks utencils reord the instances accurately. To day you have no evidence, ,by this method you will collect  evidence which  can not be contradicted in any court.

I AM A SENIOR ADVOCATE AND IS HERE WITH ASSUMED TITLE IN ORDER TO PROTECT MY CLIENTS SINCE THEY DO NOT WANT MY IDENTITY TO BE KNOWN TO THEIR OPPONENTS  AND I HAVE DONE IT IN MANY CASES WITH HUNDRED PERECENT RESULTS.

This method will work for all others who are in similar boat. By fighting you can not win by pretending to be  mild , elastic you will be the boss. Keep your master plan to your self only. But your words and actions must be purely sugar coated. Teachers, masters, trainers TAME the most danger ful animals by these tactics sucessfully all over world since time imemorial .

Sir please give ur contact number.....your comments are bouncer for me...I need to understand more

marriage matters. (SOLVE MARIIAGE PROBLEMS LEGALLY .registerlove9@gmail.com)     16 September 2016

First try to train yourself as suggested by me. It will not come in a day. Regular training is needed .

So far you and all others who are in similar situation , pl first understand the tactics, plan properly and train your self regularly so that you can use it with proper results..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register