Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Love Marriage

Hello,

I am Parag Dhruna, from Mumbai.

I am 31 years old and my girl friend is 22 y.o.

We are in relationship since last 4 years and want to get married. My family and friends are happy with our pairing, but her parents are not really happy and in oppose of our marriage. They are forcing her not to stay in touch with me at all.

But we are firm and determined to marry and spend life with eachother.

So in your advice, what will be the best way for me? To marry at Arya Samaj or Love marriage at Court?

Because I have heard that court sends one month No Objection Notice to her address and also paste the notice on the board of court, and it may create problems to get marriage certificate IF objection raised...

I have heard that Arya Samaj never sends any notice to girl or boy's residence for NO Objection and they never goes to verify the adress and parents and all.. IS IT TRUE?

And after/ if I we got married at Arya Samaj too, how to make it legally registered?

PLEASE RESPOND AT YOUR EARLIEST AND COMFORTABILITY SO I CAN PROCEED AHEAD.

WAITING FOR REPLY AND ADVICE..

Learning

12 Replies

A V Vishal (Advocate)     31 March 2011

YOU CAN MARRY IN ARYA SAMAJ, BUT THE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IS NOT LEGALLY RECOGNISED HENCE ONCE YOU MARRY IN ARYA SAMAJ, YOU CAN REGISTER THE MARRIAGE WITH THE REGISTRAR OF MARRIAGES, MUMBAI. SINCE YOU ARE MARRIED UNDER THE ARYA SAMAJ RITUALS THERE IS NO NO NOTICE PERIOD AND NO INTIMATION/NOTICES SENT TO THE BRIDE/GROOM'S PLACE NOR IS IT PASTED AT THE REGISTRAR OFFICE. CONTACT THE LOCAL ARYA SAMAJ MANDIR IN YOUR AREA AND ALSO THE REGISTRAR FOR THE PROCEDURE.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thanks a lot Sir for your quick response and advice.

I will visit the arya samaj today and will check as per your advice.

Thanks and Regards

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 April 2011

Madam Avnish Kaurji and Arupji, Just see this boy is trying to eat the laddoo of Marriage, he is unaware of that the laddoo is poisonous . Aaplog yise jara samajhayeeye, ki aisi galti wo na kare.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ashutosh baba

Aaj Avnish and Arup ki yaad kahe aa gayi?

1 Like

hema (law officer)     01 April 2011

Most of the indian husbands and wives, despite the differences between them, live very happily and a minute section of those go for divorce and a miniscule per cent of people file criminal cases. You watch your neighbourhood, you meet your colleagues in your offices and you visit your relatives and very rarely you meet the people facing divorce problems, but mostly you find happiness in married couple.  Therefore, divorcees as well as widows also crave for another marriage. 

As it is a family forum, naturally the people facing family problems visit this site to get advise.  We should not be mislead that every marriage in India is facing a problem. 

A few people on this forum, who call themselves experts and consultants, who can be counted on fingers, deprived of matrimonial bliss, develop negative thoughs and spend most of their timings on LCI's  family forum, 498-A, save indian family forum etc. and live in their imaginary world and believe the world is going to dogs, the institution of marriage is vanishing and every man is going to face false 498-A and every woman is going to court to file false 498-A. But the world is different.  Ordinary people here, in our country, live very happily and they stay away from courts, judges, advocates and trouble makers.  That is why, internet joke is going on for the last several years - The life of a man who has american salary, british house, chinese cook and INDIAN WIFE  is heaven and the life of a man who has indian salary, chinese house, british cook and AMERICAN WIFE is hell.  

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     01 April 2011

Originally posted by :Meenal Bahadur
"
Ashutosh baba

Aaj Avnish and Arup ki yaad kahe aa gayi?
"

Meenal Madam,

First of all I m Bhartiya No 1,

Secondly Mujhse ladko par ho rahe atyachar achhi nahi lagati, ye ladka suicide karne ja raha hai, yeese bachana jaroori hai, vaise bhi aaj 1st april hai. So I am calling them to save one life.

abhineet kumar (ET)     02 April 2011

same case here buddy........... only the girl is not strong to go against her family.......... i dont know what i will do........... but may god help u get the one u love........

Best of Luck

(Guest)

:)

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 April 2011

If madam Avnish Kaurji would have hurted by above post by me then I am SORRY, and as she is big hearted, so I am expecting she will pardon me.

1 Like

(Guest)

Ashutosh,please don't get emotional.I can understand your feelings.

Avnish,please forgive him.Please please please..

1 Like

Bhartiya No. 1 (Nationalist)     05 April 2011

Thanks Meenalji, for understanding me,

ACTUALLY it was 1st April and is considered as Joke Day, so i wrote. and was not intended to hurt anyone's feeling.

Williamblake (Business)     18 July 2011

Nice post. Most of the Indians maintain long lasting relationships. But, some of them are coming to divorce due to small misunderstandings. Just a lack of understanding is causing them to take divorce. If there is a proper understanding and patience, we can have long lasting relations.

extramarital affairs

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query