Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

VISHNUMURTHY CHADALAWADA (.Executive Engineer)     03 April 2011

Loss of golden ornaments, case registered under FIR no 107/2

sir,

May I wright a representation to the SP,Warangal district,AP, reminding my case already complained previously duly marking copies to the Press as follows,

From

S Sridevi, Head Postmaster,

Hanamkonda Head Post Office

506 001

To

1. The Supdt. of Police

Hanamkonda 506 001

2. The Station House Officer,

Subedari, Hanamkonda 506 001

Sub: : Loss of golden ornaments, case registered under FIR no 107/2011 dated 18.3.11 under sections 420 and 379 of IPC at Subedari Police Station.

Respected Sir,

Adverting to my complaint dated 18.3.11 and correction letter dated 19.3.11 regarding loss of golden ornaments weighing 91 gms and costing around Rs 2,07,000/- I am to state that I couldn’t hear anything from your department even after a time gap of 13 days after incidence of the loss. I approached the Police Station, Subedari within half an hour of the instance I am very glad that all instant action was taken by the DSP Crime to alert all the police stations but, till this day, there is no progress in the case.  I am watching the newspapers regularly, several thieves are seen caught, but in my case, nothing could be seen. Kindly do the needful to recover my lost gold.

Thanking you

Yours faithfully,

(S Sridevi)

Copy to:

1                    The Editor, Saakshi, Te;lugu daily

2                    The Editor, Eenaadau, Telugu Daily

3                    The Editor, Andhra Jyothi, Telugu Daily

With reference to the new items appeared in their daily news papers on 19.3.11

kindly suggest me at an early date

thanking You

Yours sincerely,

S.Sridevi

email;somanchisridevi@gmail.com

Learning

1 Replies