LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

col A P Khanna (Retd.)     13 January 2009

list of india's Acts and Rules pertaining to law

Is it possible to have a list of all the current govt of india ACTS which constitute law,preferably category wise ie criminal law,family law,bussiness and so on. :- Col A P Khanna(Retd)

Learning

9 Replies

AEJAZ AHMED (Legal Consultant/Lawyer)     13 January 2009

DEAR KHANNA,

As per your request, The List of All, Central & States Laws and Acts, updated as on 28th May, 2008 is herewith.  Kindly See the Attached File.  

Attached File : 46 index to central enactments.doc downloaded: 181 times

List of various Central Labour Acts:

Attached File : 44 list of various central labour acts.doc downloaded: 133 times

CHRONOLOGICAL LIST OF CENTRAL ACTS UPTO 2006:

Attached File : 1 chronological list of central acts.doc downloaded: 130 times

INDEX TO CENTRAL ENACTMENTS IN 

CHRONOLOGICAL  ORDER 

(As on 28th May, 2008)

Attached File : 51 index to central enactment upto 2008.doc downloaded: 130 times

PALNITKAR V.V. (Lawyer)     15 January 2009

So nice Mr. Aejaz. I must appreciate your helping attitude, knowledge and promptness. You are one of the finest member of this forum.

RAKHI BUDHIRAJA ADVOCATE (LAWYER AT BUDHIRAJA & ASSOCIATES SUPREME COURT OF INDIA)     15 January 2009

Yes Md. Aejaz, really u r very helping & finest natured person. I appreciate ur work really.

Shree. ( Advocate.)     15 January 2009

Dear Aejez ji,

Don't you take a break Aejaz?

All I can say is that you are giving your 100% efforts to keep these community forums alive because I know how much of a benefit for people this LCI  forums are. So I hope you will continue to do your best to make this community work, shine, and fruitful at least until I get the pink.

Cool! Thank you Aejez!!!  I whole heartily appreciate your dedication and commitment to our LCI  community, for all I have can offer you is a big THANK YOU.

Thank you again for keeping this forum alive.

Rajan Salvi (Lawyer)     15 January 2009

Aejazji, Shree's Answer multiplied hundreed fold by me. Your efforts and pains are really comendable. With Respect and regards..........Rajan Salvi.

Priya Ranjan (Sr. Ex.Legal)     16 January 2009

Thanks a lot sir . You are doing a lots of good for the coomunity.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register