LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zeeshan (Hidden)     15 December 2013

Is justice possible ?

I am thinking if I was wrongly caught in a case and it is clear that I am innocent even police file closure report and every thing prove that I am innocent, but by some

frustration or irritation I abuse judge will the judge still acquit me ?

Learning

7 Replies

GOPAL SHARMA (LAWYER)     15 December 2013

FR WILL BE ACCEPTED BY THE COURT.PLEASE ALWAYS HONOUR THE  COURT.COURT IS REPECTED FOR ALL .

Zeeshan (Hidden)     15 December 2013

FR will be excepted ? Don't you know arushi case ? FR changed to Chargesheet by court . 

Regarding respecting court , Aub respect karne ka mn nahee karta. Yahan Der bhi hai andher bhi hai, aisa nahee hai ki such dikhta nahee hai balki such dekhna hi nahee chahte hain. Khas kar ren... bhatn..... jaisi judge ko dekh kar to aisa lagta hai ki judge banna duniya me sabse asaan kaam hai. 

Judge sirf apni duty poori karte hain, respect karne wali Koun Si baat hai ???

Koi bhi judge kisi aurat ya feminist ka bura banna nahee chahta.
1 Like

Sarvesh Kumar Sharma Advocate (Advocacy)     16 December 2013

जीशान , पहले से  धारणा बना कर मत रहो । सब एक  जैसे नहीं होते ,बुरे का सामना चतुराई से करो.

Zeeshan (Hidden)     16 December 2013

4 saal se lad raha tha. Ladne layak hi nahee chodenge to ladunga kaise ?

Please check your PM.

V R SHROFF (Sr. ADVOCATE Bombay High Court Mob: 9892432152)     23 January 2014

OUTER LOOK IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN INNER REALITY. 

Wear poor dress, bow down to judge and judge will grant poor maintenance. 

Insult judge with glowing saphire dress, you have to pay maintenance, more than your earning. AFTER ALL JUDGE IS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU AND ME, AND GER PREJUDICE. 

bETTER TO BOW DOWN. Especially when you are helpless.....

YOU KNOW THE RESULT... IMPROVE UPON YOUR OUTER BEHAVIOUR BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE 

asha rao (not applicable)     27 June 2016

Justice is not possible in India.  Can anybody fight the cases for 20-30 years? You file a case when you are young , you have source of earning  but it lingers on and on. Even when you are old and living on pension could you spend money on advocates, review and never ending petition.? If judges want respect of public let them act like as custodian of justice. Respect is earned and not snatches.

asha rao (not applicable)     27 June 2016

Justice is not possible in India.  Can anybody fight the cases for 20-30 years? You file a case when you are young , you have source of earning  but it lingers on and on. Even when you are old and living on pension could you spend money on advocates, review and never ending petition.? If judges want respect of public let them act like as custodian of justice. Respect is earned and not snatched.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query