Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prashanth G (Software Engineer)     16 March 2016

Ipc 420 ,406,415 has been registered on my wife

Hi All,

FIR has been registered on my wife due to her false affidativits in lower ,Sessions and HC ,at the time of pitition filed by my wife in DV act case for the maintanance she stated that was not working and got the 10k permonth maintanance order by the lower court ,sessions and HC ,But at the time of Evidance stage it has been Proved in the court by providing her employment details of 33k per month in the court by her employer ,which has been on record with documentory evidance in the court ,So based on this incident i put a criminal case in the magistrate court ,Bangalore after a year the Court has been reffered the matter to police station with PCR ,then Police has been registered a FIR on my wife with IPC 420 ,406 and 415 & 181 .

She filed for divorce in the family court 5 months back and separate DV case is in the appeal stage at sessions court . and 498a case came for evidance stage (i been in JAIL for 5 days on this in 2012 )

Please suggest me what will be the next steps from my side ?

Please let me know how can i fight with that 420 case ,because i want her to be punished ,she has to get conviction in this IPC 420,406 ,415 and 181 .

Regards ,

Prashanth.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register