LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAURABH PARMAR   06 July 2019

interim maintenance passed against MI

dear sirs, I am a honest nature person, with simple living high thinking. my wife had an affair and is of deceptive nature, once I recorded her calls and found her advanced illegal relationship, but when queried, she ran away from my home and filed false cases. one of which is 125 crpc in which i remained absent on two dates because I was outside of the city due to expiry of one relative.in the mean time my wife and party seduced my advocate and gave good amount as bribe to him, and advocate started misleading me, he remained absent while I was assured to not to worry, because he is great lawyer, and handling my case properly before the court during two absents of me. I whatsapped to my advocate the paper cutting of funeral related activities, shoke Sandesh to present before the court and acquire leave through procedure. advocate not did the same and cheated me assuring towards successful case is going on. but it was opposite, court went against me and passed interim of 8000 p.m plus 100000 as arrears etc. while there were blatant lies in my wife's application in which I am being told a rich person earning 60000 p.m and there are 4 shops in my name plus I am having 15 bighas agriculture land as a heir of my expired father by cancer in 2015. now I do possess documents as registry not in my name but in my mother's name already. secondly I never ran a shop as alleged by her. proof is registry papers, and rental agreement with some third party, than how can I run a shop when on rent to other person. this is first proof. secondly in 2012, we both husband and wife were dismissed from movable or immovable property by my father. then there is total 29 bighas of land in which 10 bigha are already in the name of my mother and rest 19 bighas are to be divided into 3 parts, hence 6 bighas will be my part. I have nothing in my name till yet, while the wife on affidavit said that there is 29 bighas of land, and we are 2 brothers as owner of the land but it's not so as she lied. have papers to show that there are three legal heirs out of 19 bighas while 19 bighas are in the name of father and we never attempted to divide those 19 bighas in three person. now a good amount is on my head, but being true, I did not bend on my knees and fighting the falsity, by my wife. I want to know that can I got relief u/s.340 and whether the case could be closed by the truthfull papers and

Learning

2 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     07 July 2019

Please post simple facts avoiding your personal opinions.

SAURABH PARMAR   09 July 2019

ok sir I will resend it.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register