LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

JStane   26 July 2021

I need some lawyers help in my study

I need some lawyers help in my study. I don't know what I need to do. My classmate "stole" my ib extended essay writing . I know, that is not so felony ,but it is so important for me,because I spent  many forces and time,in order to write good work, and my intelectual property appropriated by another person.What I can to do in this situation from side a law ?

Learning

2 Replies

Kevin Moses Paul   31 July 2021

As per your query, let me tell you that this is not something that can be settled legally. The situation you're dealing with is basically academic, and you at you're end should inform the matter to your school/college/institution professor, such that appropriate step is taken.

The management can provide you with relief regarding submission of the project and all, but nothing more, at the end you have to create the assignment again.

However, you may request you're teacher/professor to allow you to have a glimpse of everyone's assignment once everyone in your class has submitted the assignment, such that you can find you're assigned out of the ones submitted.

However, nothing legal can be done regarding it.

Hope It Helps!

Regards
Kevin M. Paul

Klod Loft   28 August 2022

I am a student and I know very well how difficult it is to complete all projects without the help of professional writers. As a student, I probably need to practice writing more, but time is a big problem when I study at university, so the help of a reliable resource https://www.bestessay.com/research-paper/ is the only solution for me in this difficult situation. An affordable research paper writing service is an easy way out. Research work is difficult. Hiring an online research writing service is not only about getting content when I need it, but also about understanding what great student papers should look like.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register