Criminal Trident Pack: IPC, CrPC and IEA by Sr. Adv. G.S Shukla and Adv. Raghav Arora
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ishaan Khattar (Writing)     07 July 2022

I am being blackmailed

Somebody has recorded my private calls from my mobile and is blackmailing me. what to do?


 2 Replies

Hari Shankar   07 July 2022

you can file case in cyber crime police H.Hari Shankar High court Advocate from Telangana further details contact me:9394002002

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     07 July 2022


Yes, it is an offence under Information Technology and under the Indian Penal Code. Approach the cyber crime cell of your area and file a complaint against the person. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query