Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DR.S.K.PRAKASH (Research Scientist)     30 September 2013

How to secure my drug when we sign in collaborative research

Dear respected lawyers,

I am an independent HIV cure scientist have found some therapy to  treat HIV patients.I have sought our government to support financially to develop this drug but it is not responding.Some foreign scientists they are inviting me to come over there(US,Brazil and Germany) and do further research to identify the exact drug molecule.I have a fear,after identifying the molecule from my therapy,they can avoid me and they say this is their molecule,if so my entire 20 years of hard work,money and credit to our country,all will go away.Please suggest me how I can protect and hold the right over the emerging  molecule out of our collaborative research and is there any existing law protection is there in this type of collaborative research favouring the original therapy owner.If they say the emerging molecule is their's how I can challenge that.Please let me know

Thanking you,

Dr.S.K.Prakash

Learning

1 Replies

VIRAJ KADAM (Advocate Supreme Court of India)     03 October 2013

Dear Friend

You need to sign MOU or development agreement. In that agreement you have secure yourself by a clause that would secure your RnD. Also get the document register for future benefits in case of litigation, if any. 

Regards

VIRAJ KADAM

Advocate, Supreme Court of India 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register