Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

puneet saxena (student)     10 September 2010

how to register a computer training institute?

i want to start a computer training institute in Rampur disrict of Uttar Pradesh but do not know how can i get registration for proving computer education so that i may provide certificate to the students. so please give me detail information about where can i get registration and what will be my computer institute status(such as enterprise  or society etc) and can i provide certificate of training on successful completion of courses without registration and permission of any govt. educational or other authority.

thanks and regards

Learning

3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     11 September 2010

It depends on which state you want to start the institute.

aloordmary (ipr)     11 September 2010

Hi! Friends.

I have a querry. One of my friend who is residing in US wants to set up a commercial companu (u/sec-25 of Companies Act, 1956) and use the benefits of the company for social cause(for educating poor people, children). she wants to be a board member or partner of the company.

1) So can a foreigner be a board member or trustee or a partner under Company's Act? Is there any restriction for foreigner to become a board member/trustee/ partner. Pls Advise.

2) How about FCRA registration?

Please advise

Thanks,

Ruth 

Rajsi (student)     07 October 2012

sir,

i want to start new a computer institute in Gujarat. i do not know how can i registration my institute. so pls help me.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register