LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Govind   26 June 2016

How to get penalty amount lying with supreme court registery

My daughter has received a Divorce petition in 2014, My lawyer had filled a transfer petition for transefering the case to Delhi along with the penalty to her husband for 100000INR. Few days back she has received a letter from supreme court registry saying that an amount of INR100000 is lying with registry and she need to collect it. After my visit to the supreme court registry i got to know the case was transefered to the Karkardooma court 6 months back in december 2015 and my son in law has deposited the 100000INR in supreme court registry. I was surprised to know that why my counseler did not tell about this to me, i have doubt that my lawyer has cheated on us and helping my son in law. i am all helpless now i want to know that how can we receive that amount from registry, i also want to know if my son in law has deposited a DD in registery it must have expired in six months or if he has deposited the cash in registery. Please advise what we needs to know, its very urgent....Please someone help us.

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     27 June 2016

Sir, 

Please contact me for the same, let me see the best I can do it for you... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 June 2016

As the plaintiff you can initiate court action by filing a claim and statement of claim at the court registry.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register