Can anyone tell me How to delete a post as I have mentioned something wrong in it and wants to correct immediately as it has gone to everyones' email?
Thnaks in advance
A V Vishal (Advocate) 10 March 2010
Tajobsindia (Senior Partner ) 01 August 2012
1. Any post is live in LCi for 24 hours made by a author.
2. To edit or delete or modify a thread post by same author
- log into your a/c with LCI
- go to the 'particular thread post' made under 24 hrs. which you want to delete / modify / edit.
- On your post top right side slightly under reply and " sign you will see "modify" icon in brown colour.
- Click that icon and bingo you can delete / edit / modfy your own post provided para 1 condition exists.
3. If post is made more than 24 hrs. old then it can’t be modified / deleted / edited and for ‘deleting only’ send link of your thread post to Mods. / Admin. and request them to delete it by giving reason on your behalf.
manojabcde (engineer) 09 July 2019
Immediately after posting message, I tried to modify several times but could not succeed.
There are two buttons at bottom left corner of message box. I tried alternately both but in vain.
Please suggest how to get modified message immediately after posting. Although I posted in different words , new message.
Appu (None) 02 April 2021
Edit/Modify post not working for 11 years !!!!! There is no option for Delete post.