Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

naresh (technician)     13 November 2018

how to defend 498A

dear Sir
I have filed contested divorce on grounds of adultery .now wife planning to file false 498A ,and dva 2005. before that what preventive measures I can take in order to safeguard .

Learning

6 Replies

TGK REDDI   13 November 2018

First of all keep her a kilometre away.

Secondly, an obvious way of defending any case is to disprove the allegations.

498 A fighter (Advocate)     13 November 2018

Change your address Give application to high police authority.. Make arrangement required in court higher expert lawyer. Start call recording . Keep call details of each call better take post paid connection. Regulation visit to do office and. Police station by any way ....giving application ,orally explained to each and every officer about her illintentions. Send her illintentions to every her and your relative this is to be start immediately. On fb Twitter blog about her intentions. Dont meet or talk her family members .but talk to her frnds .and keep record. Pratadit Madsoom lallooo anadi baccha ban jao....biwi ko sherni babbar sherni pretend karo. Abhi to bas yahi karo aaj se abhi se.... Law me admission le lo Google per matrimonial divorce dowry act ke case daily 4 ya 5 pado samjho. Best luck
1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     13 November 2018

Change your address Give application to high police authority.. Make arrangement required in court higher expert lawyer. Start call recording . Keep call details of each call better take post paid connection. Regulation visit to do office and. Police station by any way ....giving application ,orally explained to each and every officer about her illintentions. Send her illintentions to every her and your relative this is to be start immediately. On fb Twitter blog about her intentions. Dont meet or talk her family members .but talk to her frnds .and keep record. Pratadit Madsoom lallooo anadi baccha ban jao....biwi ko sherni babbar sherni pretend karo. Abhi to bas yahi karo aaj se abhi se.... Law me admission le lo Google per matrimonial divorce dowry act ke case daily 4 ya 5 pado samjho. Best luck
1 Like

ANAMIKA VICHARE (LAWYER)     13 November 2018

You file a written complaint to the Police Station where wife may approach for 494A case annexing the copy of divorce petition and state your apprehensions of lodging false case against you.   This might help you in getting bail.

1 Like

P. Venu (Advocate)     13 November 2018

If the allegations are false, there is no urgency to rush for bail. The Police are under instruction in such cases not to effect any arrest unless approved by the SP of the District.

2 Like

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     14 November 2018

Law do not any relief on the basis of presumptions and assumption.

Let her file some case(s) then contact and consult your lawyer for further proceeding.

Wait and watch till then.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register