LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shidlingappa.Harabishettar (Advocate)     29 August 2016

How to cancel registered deed?

Kindly answer my query. Made agreement to sell my immovable property and the same was registered in sub registrar office.Subsequently due to some problem both d parties agreed to cancel the deed.Kindly give me full details how to cancel without future complications.


 1 Replies

adv.bharat @ PUNE (Lawyer)     29 August 2016

U need to do Cancellation deed at concern sub-registrar office in the jusirdication where the property is located.

If u like my suggesation then give THANK on my LCI profile.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register