Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

High court upholds divorce as woman ignored husband’s chicke

High court upholds divorce as woman ignored husband’s chickenpox

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/mumbai/High-court-upholds-divorce-as-woman-ignored-husbands-chickenpox/articleshow/44132917.cms

Learning

6 Replies

Tajobsindia (Senior Partner )     05 October 2014

@ Author,

I feel Hon’ble HC should not have announced so. I am aware of the vast un-defined definition of mental cruelty. Reason being women do not get similar relief in more or less facing similar sort off medical conditions.

2. However it also boils down to how one pleads or how petition are drafted.

[Last reply]

(Guest)

Hi Tajobsindia,

I agree with you. if wife is in that position then what will be the husbands situation if he doesn't took care and ignored. ;)

fighting back (exec)     05 October 2014

actually i differ here........even if wife were to be in such a situation, then even such a situation she would have got a divorce much faster, provided this is presented in the court in a correct manner by way of correct drafting or petition...in fact  women can get the job done faster as the whole judicial system is on their side.......

Adv. Chandrasekhar (Advocate)     05 October 2014

Sh.Tajobsindia, I wish you would have gone through the judgment before commenting instead of relying the newspaper report.

Pradeep (Eng.)     06 October 2014

Very good ruling by Honorable High Court. If one party fails to care for another, there is no need for marriage.

Soon we will see an influx of women upholding this ruling where husband's are not offering care after childbirth and in sickness.
1 Like

ramachandran (own)     01 August 2015

weather anyone can give me the judgement or its number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register