LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

application

Today was my criminal case date. I was not able to go on today's date thus I asked my lawyer to please submit "Hazari Mafi Application" . In the evening when I asked him what is the date of my case he told he is not aware now will tell tomorrow. Can advocate not take date on same day after putting Hazari mafi application?

Learning

3 Replies

Never Give Up (Fighter)     03 April 2013

Next date has to be given on the date of your hearing before court closes for the day.

May be your advocate might have sent his /her junior to court to put this application as is the general case. He/she might be co-ordinate with junior and update you on when is the next date.

stanley (Freedom)     03 April 2013

Yeah i agree with Never Give up . Dont take things lightly else your bail may be revoked and a arrest warrant may be enforced .

(Guest)

Originally posted by : Never Give Up

Next date has to be given on the date of your hearing before court closes for the day.

May be your advocate might have sent his /her junior to court to put this application as is the general case. He/she might be co-ordinate with junior and update you on when is the next date.

I asked him today evening regarding next date. Whenever I go to court get the date within 5 to 10 mins why  can not my dear advocate get date on same day.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register