LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ranvir bhadauria (convenor)     30 March 2014

Remady from suprem court

Dear Experts your advice is needed with respect to a criminal case. The facts of case are as under-

A medical store shop was grabbed & looted in the year 2008.The local police being in alliance of culprits did not lodged complaint and an application u/s 356(3) moved in court concerned. The court in the year 2010 passed an order to lodge F.I.R.  u/s 395,397 I.P.C. and conduct investigation. The local being in alliance of culprits' submitted closer report and a protest was filed in court concerned. The court finding substantial evidences in the police report accepted the protest petitioner and summoned the accused in the year 2011. The accused instead of reporting to the trial court managed an interim proceeding stay order from Allahabad high Court by filing a revision petition.

The hearing of revision is currently pending in the Hon'ble court of Allahabad and all the most every week the date is fixed for hearing but at one hand the revisionist councils are deliberately abstaining from his appearance in the court so as to deter the final disposal of the case and at the other the Hon'ble Chair H.C. Allahabad refusing to pass any order in the absence of councils of revisionist which is highly prejudice, embarrassing to the petitioner and a gross misuse of process of justice. The crime is of the year 2008 and a time of more than six years has lapsed and petitioner is deprived of justice.

Your kind advice required that under these circumstances what kind of remedy can be seeked from Supreme Court? Under which provision ?

For further clarification my contact is-M.No-08004970732, e-mail-ranvir.bhadauria@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register