Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vinitha (student)     29 March 2014

Court diary

Hello,

Dis is Vinitha a 10th sem law student from Bangalore. On account of our academics moot court practicals we are hereby required to collect a criminal matter u/s 302 of IPC in respect of recently disposed or pending before sessions court with the following documents

1. Copy of complaint lodged before the concerned police station
  2. copy of FIR
  3. Copy of spot Mahazar in respect of place of occurence
  4. copy of the rough sketch in respect of place of occurrence of incident/inquest report
  5. copy of Mahazar in respect of property seized along with PF
  6. copy of medical certificate or post mortem report
  7. statement of witnesses
  8. voluntary statement of accused, if any
  9. any property seized or recovered at the instance of the statement of the accused along with Mahazar and property form
  10. death certificate or wound certificate
  11. charge sheet or final report
  12. copy of charges framed by sessions court
  13. deposition of at least 3 witnesses on behalf of prosecution
  14. doposition of witnesses on behalf of accused, if any
  15. statement of accused u/s 313 of Cr.PC
  16. any other documents

I have asked some of the advocates in the town as well. But I end up getting the complaint, written submissions in kannada. Since the memorial that we have to submit must be compulsorily hand written, we are finding it difficult to understand kannda and translate it to english.  So kindly help me out. It would be great if u can just scan them up and mail dem to my email ID vinithaenator@gmail.com. Thanks for stopping by. Hoping to receive a favourable response. 

Thank you

regards

vinitha

Learning

1 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     29 March 2014

It will be available but you will have to spend money for that. Everybody takes money for any such work. I'm a PG law student. You can join me on gmail on my e-mail id mentioned above- kaypee.gupta@gmail.com.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register