LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

navdeep (ABM)     28 March 2014

Medical report

my wife has submitted a copy of medical report. it shows swelling in head, shoulder pain in abdomen. stamped by Distt hospital. but no dr name specified. No pad of Govt hospital only on a plain paper stamped by Distt hospital agra. Is it valid???

Learning

3 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     28 March 2014

No, that report is not valid. The name of concerned doctor must be there. The validity of report depends on this too. If the medical examination have been ever done there, that should be in the records there. It must be on tge authorised paper of the District Hospital, not on a plain or simple paper. For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile.You can send me the private message too. Thank you. KAPIL GUPTA ADVOCATE

navdeep (ABM)     28 March 2014

thanks kapil sir i will get in touch with u. i request other experts also to please also give their view so that i can find more loopholes like kapil sir suggested abou entry in registers of hosp and letter pad in it. i will be very thankful.

navdeep (ABM)     30 March 2014

how do court interpret or conclude or analyze the medical report submitted in case? do they refer to any court dr for the interpretation? if yes how long that dr takes to reply?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register