Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinu (HR )     28 March 2014

Urgent suggestion required : My house is occupied by DIL and her family

Hi Experts,

please advice me I am in a very bad situation:

My wife left me with in 6 months of marriage .. we have done mauny failure attempts to get back..

Now after two years they have come with many people and occupied my house .. we left the home and went to police station..
Local SI asked her to put report or register a case against ur husband ...But she is not agreeing for both of them & not reay to vacate the house. MIL & DIL and her uncles and uncles daughters every body is staying in my house for the past one week. (House is on my mother name)

We are very much fear of them as they have threaten us to put false case. the relationship has been damaged very bad because of nasty things they have done..

Please suggest me how to get them out of my house .. We are in a very bad situation

Thanks in advance:

Srinu

Learning

7 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     28 March 2014

Dear client, you should go to the court for restitution of conjugal rights u/s 9 of the Hindu Marriage Act. It 'll be a step forward for them to the court. Then you can put your favour in the court and they will also be compelled to be present in the court.

Varun Singh (GM)     28 March 2014

I am not a lawyer but if house is in your mother's name, she should immediately file injunction suit saying that DIL and family should be asked to leave as it is disturbing the harmony and peace.

Experts can advice  you much better.

(Guest)

@ Querist,

Do God had given You Rat's heart or what?

You are a male or a she-male?

You people behave even worst like a 5th standard child. Why?

Can't you dare to fight False cases? Just imagine what will happen to you when you will fight for real cases of 498a from wife?You will faint there itself..!!

Just leave it and forget about what you are dreaming for? You are a coward and half lever man if you can't fight for your right's, freedom and justice.

It's not one week completed of your wife and gang to occupy your house you came crying as what to do?

Now, read carefully:

Dear Friend, On whose ever name that house belongs to..... that person is sole owner of the said property. Tell him to file Injunction suit against all under specific relief act.. Read with U/s 37-38-39.

And pray for interim relief for the same.

Even you have to move from that house if that home doesn't belong to you. As per Supreme court guideline a wife's marital home is such place where her husband exists.

So,it will be better to move from your house and take a dirty and messed home and ask her to join you if divorce is not filled.The reason is simple she will not live with you after seeing that house. But you stick with her. If she again ditches you file for divorce on the ground of desertion and cruelty.Record all incidences.

Meanwhile run the injunction suit on all of them by your mother.

Read, The following articles for your kind reference, I am pasting the link as below:

Some more insights on suit of Injunction & provision of it's jurisdiction

And for god sake don't file RCR, You will be looser indeed.

@ Kapil gupta,

What kind of lawyer you are?

Have you learnt only RCR in family Law?

I have noticed several times that you advice victims to file RCR in every cases.

Plz share what is the logic of Filing RCR here?

Do you know meaning of RCR?

If yes then I don't think you would have given suggestion to file U/s 9 HMA.

Here the matter is for eviction and not for consummation.

Please read thoroughly before suggesting the victim's.

PS- I am helpless on this LCI platform after seeing many lawyers who are posting ridiculous suggestions to victims , as this LCI had also become a gender Biased and corrupted platform, where a person who want's to help all poor victim's, His ID has been obstructed by Admin to reply only one query at a Time till 60 minutes since last 4 months. What the sh*t is this? that means helping other's is a crime?

Thumps down to this LCI:

1 Like

Varun Singh (GM)     29 March 2014

I agree with ESIS, saalo ko legally utha ke bahar feko..! be a MAN ! 

Take help of a good lawyer!

-Varun

Varun Singh (GM)     29 March 2014

I agree with ESIS, saalo ko legally utha ke bahar feko..! be a MAN ! 

Take help of a good lawyer!

-Varun

fighting back (exec)     29 March 2014

@srinu...........rightly advised by ESIS and Varun singh

man, you should have the guts to fight these goons, dont be a chicken and run away, they have achieved what they wanted to achieve. instill fear in your mind and then extort money and your house from you. though it is your parents house. they will do all forms of goondagardi to make you fearful of them and then pay up money, file the injuction case right away as advised by ESIS

@adv kapil gupta.......why are you giving absurd advise to the querist, he is in a hell situation and you are advising RCR!! what on earth makes you to advise filling RCR.? what is the logic that you have applied? even i am anxious to know? instead of misleading and hiring clients, you should be guiding people on the correct action to be taken, instead of driving them to a deeper hole and then trying to empty their pockets

i really feel that this forum has been hijacked by some new and greedy people to fish for innocent clients, only a few and geniune members are remaining on LCI, who are dependable and honest towards their profession and are the true guiding lights to harrassed souls here. 

this forum has also become an advertisement board for law firms, they post needless comments on each and every thread, and pollute all the threads. request admin to deter such activity and keep the forum clean and healthy..

1 Like

Srinu (HR )     12 April 2014

Hello ESIS,

Please tell me about U/S 37-38-39 .. are these acts belongs to which category .. I mean crimianl acts or Civil or DV act or Marriage acts ...?

Please provide me the under which act these 37-38-39 ?

Thanks,

Srinu

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register