Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harish (manager)     27 March 2014

Rti against wife and in laws

dear all

my case is going in caw cell delhi , stridhan(which was highly exxacerated) list given and items admitted

my first question  is - which rti should i file in income tax and other places to get them nailed ,as they do not have the bills and few items were never given .

second question - i bought a tv from thailand during my honeymoon and paid for it in dollars and the bill is not avaialble  and viceversa my wife has claimed that tv in her stridhan stating that my father gave 40000 to my husband before leaving for honeymoon infact her father transferred 30000 through hawalla in thailand for her shopping and the same was received by her in person ,no bank transaction occured .how to tackle this?

third question- the jewellery given to my wife by her father doesnt have bill or photograph ,and she has falsely framed that its in my possession and i had completely denied it. how to face it

pl guide

regards and thanks

Learning

6 Replies

Varun Singh (GM)     27 March 2014

Dear Harish,

I am not a lawyer, but is going through the same situation, my wife has filed DV case on me and my family, where she has claim that her father has spend millions of rupees on jewellery, car, home appliances, I have some how managed to get the Income Tax details of my FIL, and also via RTI to his office (though he retired in 2011), got a hands on his financial details of the years her daughter has made claims for, I have got surprising results from these two documents, I am sure if you could get these documents via RTI, it will be useful for you and painful for them!

Also, do not worry about the 40k , if there is no transaction via bank  or any other instrument, just forget it, if she is claiming it, she has to prove it, you simply need to deny and stick to truth!

-Varun

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 March 2014

You can apply through online for rti details from www.incometaxindia.gov.in

nikhil singh (Advocate)     27 March 2014

See in this sistutation copy of the complaint filed before the CAW cell is to check because Income tax department never give you income details of other person as the same is third party information. I have tried this thing in one of my matter. Second what you are thinking is only possible at charge stage and that stage will come after long time. let me see the copy of the complaint first then i can suggest you somthing better. For further any other assitance you may contact:-

Nikhil Singh
Associate, Law Consults
'LawCon House', D-61, East of Kailash
New Delhi - 110065
https://www.law-consults.com
https://www.lawinc.in
+917838078186+919352444446

Varun Singh (GM)     27 March 2014

Dear Nikhil, if the FIL is a govt employee then his earnings, declarations related to property, marriage transactions, loans etc can be sought easily. RTI comes handy there ! 

harish (manager)     29 March 2014

Sir My question remained unanswered ,except for rti of income tax evasion what else i can put ? How about 406 , she falsely claims that jewellery is in husband's possesion and my fil is a businessman

harish (manager)     29 March 2014

Sir My question remained unanswered ,except for rti of income tax evasion what else i can put ? How about 406 , she falsely claims that jewellery is in husband's possesion and my fil is a businessman

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register