Share More

ROJUKURTHI SUDHAKAR RAO (MANAGER -MIDDLE MANAGEMENT )     26 March 2014

Trust vs anti-trust :: english clayton vs american clayton

BANKING CONNECTS TRUST vs ANTI-TRUST IN ENGLAND & AMERICA 

THE TRUST vs THE ANTI-TRUST

BANKING  CONNECTS  TRUST  &  ANTI-TRUST

IN ENGLAND AND AMERICA .

Writes

Dr.Rojukurthi Sudhakar Rao ,  A MULTI-INTER–DISCIPLINARY APPLICATION  &   HUMAN RESOURCE .

This discussion from my pen has a banking historical dimension for us to realize how in a span of 100 years of difference, Trust in England and Anti-Trust in America boosted values for bank customers from England and for banking industry from America such that the entire World benefited from banking industry that belongs to customers and bankers .

The years 1816 and 1914 , in England and America , respectively , are great for achievements made by two different individuals named same as the Claytons , one for the Clayton’s Rule in England and the other for the Clayton’s Act in America . Both Claytons , even though separated by different Continents and by a difference of 100 years in my time-graph obtained in India , made history as citizens of the then Worlds , whom I would like to nickname for the purpose of this discussion as the English-Clayton vs the American-Clayton .

The English-Clayton was a bank customer in England in 1816 while the American -Clayton was a District -Judge .in America in 1914 which circumstances ended with the Clayton’s Rule of Trust in England and the Clayton’s Anti-Trust Act in America .

The Clayton’s Rule in Banking says that payments are presumed to be appropriated to debts in the order in which the debts are incurred . In other words , it is described as the first payments into an account are the first payments out of the bank account , simply put as the ” First-in-First-out ” ( FIFO) principle but has made exception to the Trust-money or common pool of funds in custody of Trust Account with Banks in charge of Trustees who are presumed not to draw the Trust -money but their own money for personal expenses from the mixed-credit accounts , no matter when it was deposited .

The American Clayton’s Anti-trust Act laid down that labor of a human being is not an article of commerce or a commodity to be treated as while permitting labor Organizations/ Unions to carry out their objectives and collective bargainings using boycotts , strikes , picketings and protests to protect trade, industry & commercial activity from monopoly and unlawful restraints for merger of industries and combination of businesses to perfect the free competition among Companies . In today’s banking world , the Clayton’s Anti-Trust Act stands as a bedrock and withstood the test of time in all countries in the World from privatization , localization , nationalization and globalization of banking business processes as well as the industry per se . More about the American Clayton making him a cherishable personality was that he made the Anti-Trust Act as an Alabama Democrat in America named after him .

======================================================================

sd/- Dr. Rojukurthi Sudhakar Rao ,

on my personal home business HP L ‘ TOP 520 MODEL

26-03-2014

MY E-MAIL CONTACT

1955sudhakar@gmail.com

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register