LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kenny (lecturer)     27 March 2014

Case being dragged purposely... what to do??? n how to proce

My wife and her family tried to murder me a couple of times. They have assaulted us in the police station itself, tried to murder me in my house, for this relevant FIR’s and charge sheets have being filled. I have filed IDOP 151/2011 in the Additional District Judicial Magistrate Court (ADJ 1) of Tirunelveli  District Court, Tamil Nadu on the basics of cruelty and the above such occurrences as there is a severe threat to my life as well as my parents life.

The Case is being now handled by Justice Thiru T.S.Nanda Kumar, M.A.,M.L., . In December 2013 after a prolonged delay of more than 2 years the case reached the stage of lawyers argument. But at this stage the Judge openly declared that he will not only look into the merit of the case of the case but he will look into the sentimental aspects also and started favouring the opposition and has been dragging the case for the past 3 Months.

The reference of the case proceedings is found on this link

https://ecourts.gov.in/services/cases/o_civil_case_history.php?case_no=203902001512011&frmAction=modify&dist_code=3&court_code=1&state_code=10

Please advise us, as to how to proceed further and get speedy justice.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register