LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

pinaki das (student)     26 March 2014

Child custody

i want to give divorce to my husband,but i m pregnant.is it possible to give my child to his father after birth of my baby.....if my husband don't  want to take the custody of my child...then what i will do   ?

Learning

3 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     26 March 2014

Dear ma'am, you will be the one whom the custody of the child will be given. You are the mother of the child. That's why the child will need the due care and attention of you. The court gives the custody in such matters to the mother. For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile. Thank you.

dv (ghvhb)     27 March 2014

Gupta ji She wants to abandon the child If I read and understood it correct

pinaki das (student)     27 March 2014

Yes dv, you are right...i want to give my child to my husband totally......bcoz i m not doing any job and am only a bsc student..and i m totally dependent on my parents....so that's why i can't take the responsibility of the child...and want to give the custody to my husband.so plz suggest me wat i will do.?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register