Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ano nymous (systems)     26 March 2014

Cruelty by wife

Sir,

I am a govt employee, aged about 56 years, my wife is about 47 yrs, am a father of two daughters aged about 17 years and about 7 years respectively.that my wife

has been diagnosed with severe neurotic and psychiatric problems, more particularly termed as Paranoid Personality Disorder and Schizophrenia by different doctors

through whom my wife underwent treatment for a prolonged period.That during the period of ongoing treatments from 2006 to 2010, my wife made several attempts of 

fleeing from our residences with our daughters. Sometimes either she would go to any of her friends home or to her relatives home and either her friends or her 

mother and her relatives would bring her home when they came to know that she had left home without telling anybody anything, after a span of a week or even more.

She never answered why she went. Doctors who treated her termed her such escapades as an impact of her psychiatric problems.that my parents-in-law is no more 

and my brother in law doesnot wants to help.

That on 13.7.2012 she fled from our  home with our daughters on the pretext of going to our elder daughter’s school, When they did not returned missing diaries were 

lodged before appropriate police station  and before missing persons’ squad on 19.07.2012. That after more than three months I came to know that my 

elder daughter is going to school, but irregularly, I informed the concerned police station  about the fact. I communicated with the principal of the school stating

the facts to notify my daughters coming to school, but they did not communicated properly.The school authority said that my daughter doesnot wants to see me.

That they came back on their own on 19.08.2013.When asked about their whereabouts they did not answered. After pressurizing they told that they were in the house of

a small time student of mine.

Now after a couple of months of her returning she has started behaving improperly, sometimes she cries aloud of her own, she beats me up whenever I try to provide

her medical attention.My daughter uses sllang and abusive languages towards me. but i havent hurt any one of them in my entire life. From December 2013,

she is not opening the gates of our flat and not giving entry to me and any of our friends, neighbors and relatives whoever came to help. Our friends’,

relatives tried to persuade her but to no avail. My elder daughter appeared for her Madhyamik examinations last year, a year have passed by and still she has not

been admitted to any school due to the nuisance created by my wife, our younger daughter is about 7 years of age and she also has not been admitted to any school

till now.I did sent some money through one of her aunt in january,my wife took the money. when ever i go to my home 

my wife doesnot opens the door to let me in  or to any relatives or friends. That in the abovementioned circumstances our marital life at this age is in a total

state of absurdness, moreover, the future life of our daughters are at stake and in the verge of destruction. If immediate treatment is not given to my wife,

our family is going to be devastated.

in the above mentioned circumstances, what legal actions shall i take:

1. to enter upon my own flat.

2. to stop my wife doing such nuisances and provide her treatment under supervision of court.

3. to admit my daughters in school.

4. if possible a judicial separation with custody of my childrens.

5. divorce.

please advice.

Learning

2 Replies

ano nymous (systems)     26 March 2014

Sir,

I am a govt employee, aged about 56 years, my wife is about 47 yrs, am a father of two daughters aged about 17 years and about 7 years respectively.that my wife has been diagnosed with severe neurotic and psychiatric problems, more particularly termed as Paranoid Personality Disorder and Schizophrenia by different doctors through whom my wife underwent treatment for a prolonged period.That during the period of ongoing treatments from 2006 to 2010, my wife made several attempts of fleeing from our residences with our daughters. Sometimes either she would go to any of her friends home or to her relatives home and either her friends or her mother and her relatives would bring her home when they came to know that she had left home without telling anybody anything, after a span of a week or even more. She never answered why she went. Doctors who treated her termed her such escapades as an impact of her psychiatric problems.that my parents-in-law is no more and my brother in law does not wants to help.

That on 13.7.2012 she fled from our  home with our daughters on the pretext of going to our elder daughter’s school, When they did not returned missing diaries were lodged before appropriate police station  and before missing persons’ squad on 19.07.2012. That after more than three months I came to know that my elder daughter is going to school, but irregularly, I informed the concerned police station  about the fact. I communicated with the principal of the school stating the facts to notify my daughters coming to school, but they did not communicated properly.The school authority said that my daughter does not wants to see me. That they came back on their own on 19.08.2013.When asked about their whereabouts they did not answered. After pressurizing they told that they were in the house of a small time student of mine.

Now after a couple of months of her returning she has started behaving improperly, sometimes she cries aloud of her own, she beats me up whenever I try to provide her medical attention.My daughter uses sllang and abusive languages towards me. but i havent hurt any one of them in my entire life. From December 2013, she is not opening the gates of our flat and not giving entry to me and any of our friends, neighbors and relatives whoever came to help. Our friends’, relatives tried to persuade her but to no avail. My elder daughter appeared for her Madhyamik examinations last year, a year have passed by and still she has not been admitted to any school due to the nuisance created by my wife, our younger daughter is about 7 years of age and she also has not been admitted to any school till now.I did sent some money through one of her aunt in January,my wife took the money. when ever i go to my home my wife does not opens the door to let me in  or to any relatives or friends. That in the above-mentioned circumstances our marital life at this age is in a total state of absurdness, moreover, the future life of our daughters are at stake and in the verge of destruction. If immediate treatment is not given to my wife, our family is going to be devastated.

in the above mentioned circumstances, what legal actions shall i take:

1. to enter upon my own flat.

2. to stop my wife doing such nuisances and provide her treatment under supervision of court.

3. to admit my daughters in school.

4. if possible a judicial separation with custody of my childrens.

5. divorce.

please advice.

Varun Singh (GM)     27 March 2014

Originally posted by : SeekAdvice India

Seekadvice.in gives you free on call legal advice.

Just give a missed call on 08010201301

or

visit our website https://www.seekadvice.in/.

Our experts will call you back..!!

Why can't your experts join lawyersclubindia and advice free?? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register