LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ishita (HR Trainee)     22 October 2009

PL n CL calculation

Can any one send me the rules regarding PL CL in a company and how to calculate it if a n employee caompleted his probation perion on 1 Oct 09 or on 1 Feb 10

Learning

4 Replies

A.P.Manoranjan (ADVOCATES & LEGAL ADVISORS)     22 October 2009

15 days Paid leave is credited after completion of service each year. and Casual leave is as per the company's administrative decision but not less than 12 days. Paid leave can be carried forward  accumulated on year to year basis while CL is lapsed if not availed. at the time of retirement or other wise PL can be encashed suject to TDS.PL will be reckoned at the time of payrevision.

ishita (HR Trainee)     23 October 2009

Thank u Sir for ur suggestions. In our co. v r giving 18 PL n 7 CL. I want to also know that how we can calculate PL CL of an employee according to above asked condition

dharminder singh (job)     23 October 2009

it can be on prorata basis. i.e you can divide 7cl by 12.

A.P.Manoranjan (ADVOCATES & LEGAL ADVISORS)     24 October 2009

As you have expressed pl is 18 days and cl is 7 days in your company, you can credit 9days pl on completion of every Six months of each employee and cl needs no calculation. on availment of cl the number of cls will be decreased. If any balance left , it will not be carryforwarded to next calendar year.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register