Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DharmeshShah (Self Employed)     24 March 2014

Counteraction:wife confess to false ground for 498/dv in hma

Dear All,

Me and my aged mother and my married younger younger are undergoing 3 yrs of hell under false 498 and DV case. I had also been to judicial custody for 5 days and i saw my mother battling for her life for 3 days in a ventilator in ICU because of this trauma.

Our innocence and honesty has still kept us alive to fight this lone battle for justice.

Fellow Brothers and experts we seek your expert opinion in scenerio where during HMA councilling the 498 lady accepted/confessed (orally) that she had lied and gave false statements in CAW, FIR and session and high court (bail objection).

Lies that the 498 Lady confessed when presented with RTI documents of her statements she filed :(during HMA councilling)

1. The 498 lady, to register her FIR in Kolkata and in her FIR (Kolkata) claimed that she was in Kolkata in her parents home and not doing a job. The same lie she continued throughout in her FIR, and sessions court and High Court statements resulting in our bail rejection . (myself, my aged mother and married younger sister) I was sent to Judicial custody for 5 days.

Whereas before the magistrate when i presented her IT returns etc. she confessed that she was in Mumbai and doing her job. Obviously she lied to get the FIR registered in KOL for jurisdiction purpose.

2. Also she hid the potential fact throughout in her Court and FIR statements that she and her family had been to mumbai earlier and already taken back their entire stridhan n gold ornaments. They all also signed the acknowledgement . During HMA councilling i also presented that signed acknowledgement document.

3. Also she was pregnant with her b/f when i was away from india on project. She did abortion in her home town and in FIR blamed that it was a miscarriage that happened because of physical torture by me 3 month back.. Till date they have not produced those certificate though we demanded it many a times before CAW cell , police and this time before Judge. (I managed to get the discharge certificate through RTI. It is a fake document with manipulated pregnancy duration. I can prove it.)

These all happened during councilling session for HMA case (family court).I have the next hearing on 26th this march.

Deal All , i need your expert opinion and legal action/procedure  that i can take keeping in view these important confessions of LIEs by this shameless 498 lady.

Regards,

Dharmesh

Learning

2 Replies

great india (manager)     24 March 2014

1. Submitting in councillng session is useless. 2. Its not considered during trial... 3. What she says under oath is a a point of consideration.

498_final stage (Professional)     12 May 2014

In my case she lied in the court about her income. In the domestic violence case filed in Kanpur, she said (on oath) that she is not able to work and should be given her a maintenance.

I however am able to prove that She has lied to the court. 

I now want to file Perjury do you think court would take any action against her? I need to know how perjury case could be strengthen.

She then filed divorce case as well. However, she already filed 498a long time back

Kindly advice

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register